ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Display on Midas M32R fading?  (Read 2402 times)

Steve Crump

Display on Midas M32R fading?
« on: May 21, 2017, 12:01:48 PM »

Last night at our venue, Jerry who runs sound for most of our shows pointed out to me that the "spectrograph" option on the input EQ screen is faded out looking and an getting almost not distinguishable. He said he had noticed it at the last couple shows. I really don't understand why this one function would be fading (color washing out) and seemingly nothing else. We went into the settings and changed brightness from one end of the spectrum to the other and no change.
Has anyone else had any issues on the X32 or M32s with this happening? I mean Jerry is correct that it won't be long before it is not viewable. Nothing else seems to be affected or at least not enough for us to notice.
We may be just missing something in our settings.

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
Re: Display on Midas M32R fading?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 12:17:31 PM »

Last night at our venue, Jerry who runs sound for most of our shows pointed out to me that the "spectrograph" option on the input EQ screen is faded out looking and an getting almost not distinguishable. He said he had noticed it at the last couple shows. I really don't understand why this one function would be fading (color washing out) and seemingly nothing else. We went into the settings and changed brightness from one end of the spectrum to the other and no change.
Has anyone else had any issues on the X32 or M32s with this happening? I mean Jerry is correct that it won't be long before it is not viewable. Nothing else seems to be affected or at least not enough for us to notice.
We may be just missing something in our settings.

Call the Music Group "CARE" facility in Las Vegas.  it sounds like either the PSU or screen is failing.

Edit PS:  ONLY the spectrograph?  I'm with Robert, I think it may be the transparency setting.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 01:57:04 PM by Tim McCulloch »
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Robert Lofgren

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 01:43:37 PM »

...or you just adjust the rta transparency setting.

Steve Crump

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 08:51:46 AM »

Call the Music Group "CARE" facility in Las Vegas.  it sounds like either the PSU or screen is failing.

Edit PS:  ONLY the spectrograph?  I'm with Robert, I think it may be the transparency setting.

Thank you Tim. I am going to contact to just ask about any issues.

Steve Crump

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 08:55:46 AM »

...or you just adjust the rta transparency setting.

Was not even aware of the EQ overlay and will check it. May be the issue, had a BE come a couple shows back and he made several changes to the board to suit his needs, maybe this was one. He saved scenes and restored our settings, who knows...

Kevin Maxwell

• USA SW CT 46miles from MidTown Manhattan ATCF
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 11:24:52 AM »

Was not even aware of the EQ overlay and will check it. May be the issue, had a BE come a couple shows back and he made several changes to the board to suit his needs, maybe this was one. He saved scenes and restored our settings, who knows...

I don’t think that setting is stored or recallable in a scene.

Steve Crump

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 04:02:48 PM »

I don’t think that setting is stored or recallable in a scene.

That would make perfect sense then. Cool.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 10:46:59 PM by Steve Crump »

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 04:02:48 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 19 queries.