ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Older versions of Sennheiser Wireless System Manager  (Read 3324 times)

Jeremy Johnston

Re: Older versions of Sennheiser Wireless System Manager
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2017, 11:08:43 am »

I've called an emailed, but it must have slipped through the cracks... several large cracks...

I missed the link time window above, would someone kindly point me to WSM 3.4 or 3.5 that would work with Net1 and the firmware for the G2 units that need to be updated?

Thanks

J

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2017, 11:09:51 am »

I've called an emailed, but it must have slipped through the cracks... several large cracks...

I missed the link time window above, would someone kindly point me to WSM 3.4 or 3.5 that would work with Net1 and the firmware for the G2 units that need to be updated?

Thanks

J

Call Sennheiser USA in Olde Lyme, CT and ask for Robb Blumenredder.
"Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow, for heaven's sake. Sing in the shower. Dance to the radio. Tell stories. Write a poem to a friend, even a lousy poem. Do it as well as you possible can. You will get an enormous reward. You will have created something."  - Kurt Vonnegut

Bob Charest

• Lab Lounge
  • Westbrook ME, USA
    • Bob Charest Band
Older versions of Sennheiser Wireless System Manager
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2017, 12:15:54 am »

Call Sennheiser USA in Olde Lyme, CT and ask for Robb Blumenredder.
Amen to that! Robb's always been the epitome of helpfulness, even when it was really not his to deal with. Wonderfully helpful to be at every turn...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dira florin

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2018, 04:17:32 am »

Please, Mr. Diogo Nunes Pereira, re-submit the download link with WSM software, old versions. Thank you!

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber