ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yamaha M7CL Channel Fader Meters  (Read 3039 times)

Peter Crook

Yamaha M7CL Channel Fader Meters
« on: April 02, 2017, 11:59:00 AM »

The meters on each channel of our Yamaha M7CL use to always display the input signal level, regardless of the position of the fader, or if the channel was on or off.  When someone on stage picked up a microphone, I could instantly tell which channel it was by the input signal. A few weeks ago, this function changed and now a signal is only displayed when the channel is on and the fader is up. I'm hoping that this is a simple fix, maybe some setting got changed, but I have not been able to figure it out. If anyone has an answer for me, I would really appreciate it.

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Posting Rules
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 12:07:44 PM »

If anyone has an answer for me, I would really appreciate it.

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac

Chris Pflieger

Re: Yamaha M7CL Channel Fader Meters
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 12:46:40 PM »

I hate seeing dangling questions in forums, so just in case someone comes looking for this answer...

I have a fellow tech that's constantly changing this setting and it totally annoys everyone else.

The solution is to tap on the meter on the right side of the screen, then on the left side, make sure it's set to "pre-fader". Someone has changed yours to "post-fader"... which is a dumb  ;)

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Yamaha M7CL Channel Fader Meters
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 12:46:40 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 21 queries.