Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

bulk speaker cable

(1/5) > >>

Bob Faulkner:
Anyone have suggestions on where to get bulk speaker cable?  10ga and 12ga. 2-wire only.  I have the ends; just need the wire.

Was considering Audiopile (EWI), but need something little more "loose".  I use EWI cables, they are great, but can be a little too stiff to wind up in cold weather.

Was hoping to find something like proco, or cbi, or horizon at a "bulk" rate.

I need about 250'.  I'm replacing my current cables due to years of damage.

Erik Jerde:
I just googled proco 12ga speaker and got lots of results for bulk cable.

Brandon Scopel:
I got some from skycraft, pretty cheap. The type depends one whats in stock. The pro co is easily 2-3x the cost

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Bob Faulkner:
Yeah, I googled cables and got a crap load of results.  Was looking to see what others may have used for bulk cable and was happy/satisfied with what they are using.

hmmm... never heard of skycraft, I'll take a look.

Steve Crump:

--- Quote from: Bob Faulkner on March 28, 2017, 07:34:27 PM ---Anyone have suggestions on where to get bulk speaker cable?  10ga and 12ga. 2-wire only.  I have the ends; just need the wire.

Was considering Audiopile (EWI), but need something little more "loose".  I use EWI cables, they are great, but can be a little too stiff to wind up in cold weather.

Was hoping to find something like proco, or cbi, or horizon at a "bulk" rate.

http://www.newworldproaudio.com

I need about 250'.  I'm replacing my current cables due to years of damage.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version