ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hk audio premium pro  (Read 1836 times)

Heath Eldridge

Hk audio premium pro
« on: March 26, 2017, 03:59:46 AM »

Hey

Any opinions on the HK audio premium pro? (Either active or passive). Where does it fit?

I always find HK offer technical specs that look quite average, but my main experience with them was an old Elias system which seemed to well outperform its specs.

Thoughts?

Will Knight

• Queens, NY
Re: Hk audio premium pro
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 08:01:20 AM »

Hey

Any opinions on the HK audio premium pro? (Either active or passive). Where does it fit?

I always find HK offer technical specs that look quite average, but my main experience with them was an old Elias system which seemed to well outperform its specs.

Thoughts?

They are not well known or used much here in the USA but you will find user reviews over at the Gearlutz forum. 
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value — Albert Einstein.

Roland Clarke

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 08:15:17 AM »

I can't provide any particular specifics, but HK is firmly mid range/ lower pro stuff.  My experience with their stuff has been that generally it's solid and sounds ok for the money.  In this price range you also have things like db technologies, rcf, das, etc, and I would try to listen to as much as you can before making a decision.  I would also consider secondhand kit from higher end manufacturers as an alternative, however this may or may not be appropriate for your purposes.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 08:15:17 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 21 queries.