ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2.6mm LED Display Demo Package For Sale  (Read 2061 times)

Vince Ovist

• Versatop Support Systems, LLC
2.6mm LED Display Demo Package For Sale
« on: March 25, 2017, 01:27:43 PM »

Hey all,
If you know of anyone looking for a high quality LED display package, check this out. I've got a manufacturers demo kit for sale at 45% of regular pricing. This is the SiliconCore 2.6mm LED. The best display quality I've seen, and I've seen a lot of them. If you don't know SiliconCore, they are a top manufacturer based in Silicon Valley (California) and they are on the cutting edge. Check out the link or pass it on and let me know if you'd like more info:

http://www.aledds.com/assets/Peony_For_Sale_Flyer77387.pdf

Vince Ovist ~ 702-982-3835 (offc)

Vince Ovist

• Versatop Support Systems, LLC
Re: 2.6mm LED Display Demo Package For Sale
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 04:51:56 PM »

By The Way...
This package can be split - 28 Cabinets produces a resolution of 1366x768 (approx 6.5't x 11.5'w)  - 60 Cabinets produces a 1920x1152 resolution (approx 10't x 16'w). Pricing would be a bit more per cabinet for a split option, but still a great value.

Vince

Hey all,
If you know of anyone looking for a high quality LED display package, check this out. I've got a manufacturers demo kit for sale at 45% of regular pricing. This is the SiliconCore 2.6mm LED. The best display quality I've seen, and I've seen a lot of them. If you don't know SiliconCore, they are a top manufacturer based in Silicon Valley (California) and they are on the cutting edge. Check out the link or pass it on and let me know if you'd like more info:

http://www.aledds.com/assets/Peony_For_Sale_Flyer77387.pdf

Vince Ovist ~ 702-982-3835 (offc)

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: 2.6mm LED Display Demo Package For Sale
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 04:51:56 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.