ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Turbosound Aspect 880 Rig  (Read 1505 times)

jason misterka

FS: Turbosound Aspect 880 Rig
« on: March 20, 2017, 11:15:33 AM »

For Sale.

Located in Harrisonburg, Virginia US.

(6) Turbosound Aspect TA-880, sold as a package.

These are very powerful three-way point source cabinets. They are the "stacking" version, though they do have rigging points and can be flown if required for an installation.

I have a Turbosound LMSD26 system processor I will include as part of the package price.

The package does not include subwoofers or amplifiers, however I can help arrange a purchase of items to complete a full system if the buyer wishes, at a competitive price.   We are dealers for the appropriate items.

These speakers weigh about 125lb each and are easy to stack.  Individually, they have a narrow 25x15 pattern.  One or two boxes a side over a 218 makes a killer sidefill for any type of music, but exceptionally useful for loud r&r, rap and metal concert sidefills.

As far as FOH applications, these are like more modern, louder, lighter, and better sounding KF850s with pattern control.

Stack three on a few subs per side, or on scaff, and you have a very quick and easy system that can cover several thousand people in a flat field.

We own (22) but are selling (6) as that is all the stacking PA we need to cover our clients these days.

Asking $8000 for the package.  Serious offers considered. 

I would rather not ship unless absolutely necessary.  I will deliver for free up to 150 miles, diesel money after that.  VA residents may have to pay VA sales tax, if applicable.  Cash or cashiers check, Paypal add 4%.

Let me know if you have any questions about this rig.  Please email, I don't check PM very often.

We also have (4) Turbosound Aspect Wide TA-500 for sale if interested.

Thanks,
Jason Misterka
Jason at Southardaudio dot com

ProSoundWeb Community

FS: Turbosound Aspect 880 Rig
« on: March 20, 2017, 11:15:33 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 24 queries.