ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TTi Scan import to WWB?  (Read 3906 times)

Juan Turro

TTi Scan import to WWB?
« on: February 16, 2017, 01:41:21 PM »

I have looked around and have not found and easy way to import scans from a TTI PSA2702 into Shure Wireless Workbench.  I seem to have found some info from Shure but it does not seem as simple as some of the RF Explorer solutions I have seen.  I am not opposed to spending a little money on a good clean solution.  If this is what you are doing I would like to know your process.  Thanks!

Juan
Juan Turro
AVS Production Group
New York , NY
[email protected]

John Sulek

• Toronto Canada
Re: TTi Scan import to WWB?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 02:58:06 PM »

I have looked around and have not found and easy way to import scans from a TTI PSA2702 into Shure Wireless Workbench.  I seem to have found some info from Shure but it does not seem as simple as some of the RF Explorer solutions I have seen.  I am not opposed to spending a little money on a good clean solution.  If this is what you are doing I would like to know your process.  Thanks!

Juan

Go to www.bestaudio.com

Peter Erskine has a bunch of info on there about importing scans into WWB, including a video on an excel macro to strip the header info out of the TTi scans. The excel macro is at the bottom of the "downloads" section, the rest of the info is under "scans".
A great source of information!

Juan Turro

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 03:10:54 PM »

Thanks John!  I will look back on the Best Audio site.  I have looked at many things on that site but I must have missed that.

Juan
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 03:22:10 PM by Juan Turro »
Juan Turro
AVS Production Group
New York , NY
[email protected]

Cameron Stuckey

• New York City
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 01:09:07 PM »

The TTi PSA series inserts 13 lines of header information(model, file version, trace type, start, stop, RBW, VBW, Ref., Offset, Scale) into each .CSV before the frequency,amplitude data. WWB cannot parse this header information and throws up the corrupted file error.

To fix this problem, open the .CSV file in your favorite editor, delete the header information(top 13 lines) so that only the frequency,amplitude data remains and begins on Line 1. WWB will now display the TTi data.

Cameron Stuckey
Professional Wireless

Alfredo Prada

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2017, 01:08:41 PM »

The TTi PSA series inserts 13 lines of header information(model, file version, trace type, start, stop, RBW, VBW, Ref., Offset, Scale) into each .CSV before the frequency,amplitude data. WWB cannot parse this header information and throws up the corrupted file error.

To fix this problem, open the .CSV file in your favorite editor, delete the header information(top 13 lines) so that only the frequency,amplitude data remains and begins on Line 1. WWB will now display the TTi data.

Cameron Stuckey
Professional Wireless

There is an option "built for export"  (without the technical header) available on the Series 5, but not found on the series 2, I asked TTI to add this feature. so hopefully they will.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2017, 01:08:41 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 25 queries.