ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bingo Mics  (Read 387 times)

Mike Sokol

• Lead instructor for the No~Shock~Zone
    • No~Shock~Zone Electrical Safety
Bingo Mics
« on: February 05, 2017, 05:25:32 pm »

While I have over 100 pro-level microphones in my mic locker, sometimes I just need a cheap "bingo" mic with a switch that I won't cry over if it get destroyed. I've tried one of these Talent mics at a church recently, and it actually sounded OK. A 3-pack in a case for $22 is a pretty good deal. Click http://j.tinyurl.com/jsp9uhn

dick rees

• Duluth
Re: Bingo Mics
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 05:42:59 pm »

Mike...

You may find they sell these in 3-packs so you can swap them out when the elements get soggy and the volume goes WAY down.  But don't worry.  They'll dry out overnight...
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

Mike Sokol

• Lead instructor for the No~Shock~Zone
    • No~Shock~Zone Electrical Safety
Re: Bingo Mics
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 05:56:21 pm »

Mike...

You may find they sell these in 3-packs so you can swap them out when the elements get soggy and the volume goes WAY down.  But don't worry.  They'll dry out overnight...

I use a mic with a switch for actual bingo games at a church, and they get dropped on the floor and beat to crap. Plus when I'm doing sound at a banquet I need to put a mic on a stand next to the catering manager so they can call the tables. I hate it when the stand gets knocked over and my "real" mic hits the floor. At less than $10 each with shipping I'll put up a "Talent" mic in those situations and stop worrying.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 15 queries.