ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature List  (Read 928 times)

Cailen Waddell

Re: Feature List
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2017, 07:43:19 pm »

Here is the same code in a newer prettier json type wrapper.

Very cool Scott.  And thank you!  Topics like this are where I miss like buttons...

I have experience working in a number of commercial event/facility management databases that handle equipment and room bookings as well as POS, class and membership registration, etc...  Higher Ed based and Parks and Rec based.  Current Day job is transitioning to a salesforce based system... 

Anyway, I'm pretty good at defining workflows and such, and may have some other skills that could be helpful.  Happy to pitch in where ever I can

Scott Holtzman

• River Delta Audio
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2017, 07:50:14 pm »

Very cool Scott.  And thank you!  Topics like this are where I miss like buttons...

I have experience working in a number of commercial event/facility management databases that handle equipment and room bookings as well as POS, class and membership registration, etc...  Higher Ed based and Parks and Rec based.  Current Day job is transitioning to a salesforce based system... 

Anyway, I'm pretty good at defining workflows and such, and may have some other skills that could be helpful.  Happy to pitch in where ever I can

Thank you.  The reason I am going into considerable detail on the platform is my firm belief in modern design tools.  The process of writing, testing and maintaining procedural code is daunting and it is almost impossible to work as a group.

With this stuff if you name your tables and functions well it almost self documents.  Easy to add functionality.

Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman
River Delta Audio, Cleveland OH
www.riverdelta.rocks

Samuel Sjöbergsson

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2017, 04:01:18 pm »

Will it be possible to have like a template for what parameters should exist for a item, preferably different for different categories?

Skickat från min LG-H815 via Tapatalk

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 17 queries.