ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sound craft UI12 headphone Jack  (Read 6110 times)

[email protected]

Sound craft UI12 headphone Jack
« on: December 04, 2016, 12:17:11 PM »

What is the purpose of the headphone jack on the UI12 if it is technically a "stage box".  Id like to use the PFL/AFL but will never be near it during the show.  Whats the easiest way to send the headphone jack signal to where I am all the time in the venue specifically  FOH which is where I am always located?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 12:38:53 PM by [email protected] »

Al Torrance

• http://www.artaudio.ca
Re: Sound craft UI12 headphone Jack
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 03:50:18 PM »

What is the purpose of the headphone jack on the UI12 if it is technically a "stage box".  Id like to use the PFL/AFL but will never be near it during the show.  Whats the easiest way to send the headphone jack signal to where I am all the time in the venue specifically  FOH which is where I am always located?

I use an inexpensive IEM trans/rec such as the Audio Technica m2 and a set of headphones and I'm good to go. Just need a 1/4" TRS to two 1/4" TS left & right cable (insert length here) and rack the transmitter with your processor and that should do it. Gives you all the freedom you need and you can add more receivers if you have a guy on stage helping out with mons.
Al Torrance
Owner/Operator
www.artaudio.ca

Keith Erickson

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 03:56:51 PM »

Headphone outputs can also be used as 2 additional monitor mix outputs.  Just have to tell the UI you want them to be aux's and not HP ports.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 03:56:51 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.