ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Antari Z350?  (Read 9417 times)

Rick Powell

Re: Antari Z350?
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2017, 05:22:26 PM »

Just a nit... hazers and foggers are not the same device.
If you have a hazer, it doesn't put out fog.

This machine is advertised by the manufacturer as being able to handle both kinds of fluid.

Allen Smith

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2017, 01:09:53 PM »

I recently purchased one of these.  I have only used it a couple times so no thoughts on reliability other than to say the build quality looks great.  Functionally, this thing is a beast and should handle nearly any club venue.  I used it in a club with a capacity around 400 and even on a low setting it created just enough haze all night to creat nice beam effects.  Set it and forget it so to speak.

Graham Spice

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2017, 10:34:04 PM »

So... wanted to provide an update about experience with this Hazer, now that we've used it for about 10-shows or so.

*WOW*

It may look small, but it does a really great job, especially for indoor shows. As mentioned, we've used this for about 10-shows now, and have zero complaints. We're still running on the original fill (used Antari's FLG Fog Juice).

Upsides:
- Compact
- Easy on power draw (we run this on the same circuit as our 24-LED PAR lights and backline power)
- Tremendous, predictable output indoors
- Inexpensive (purchased locally from dealer w/discount at well under $300)

Downsides:
- Old school DIP Switches
- Wouldn't release our HOSA DMX terminator easily (could've been HOSA's fault)

We also purchased the matching flight case, and the combo is fantastic.

If you're looking for a small-to-mid-sized Hazer that'll work great at providing a solid layer of background haze, look no further. We ran this in a venue that held 400+ people; stage size was 34'x18' and it worked exactly as expected.
I just ordered one today with the road case. I'll post a review to this thread after a few uses.

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2017, 01:10:21 AM »

I just ordered one today with the road case. I'll post a review to this thread after a few uses.

ROFL,  I just did too.  Got tired of the Chauvet junk that never seems to get the job done.

I am really straining to drive value into the lighting segment of our product.  All the cheap 4bars have been replaced with Blizzard Weather Systems (everyone loves them nobody wants to pay for them) the Chinese pars have been pushed to uplight duty and replaced with decent Chinese lights (a bit of humor meant here but y'all know what I mean.  $20 fixtures replaced with $100 fixtures). 

So a good hazer will add to the package.  I still bet I don't do 10k in lighting rental this year.  Maybe if I we learned how to make them look as nice as others around here.

This forum drives a lot of sales, we should get referral points or free pizza.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 02:06:07 AM by Scott Holtzman »
Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

Graham Spice

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2017, 01:20:52 AM »

Blizzard Weather Systems
How bright are these? What size stages and how many people are you using them for? Are you using other lights, too?

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2017, 02:10:36 AM »

How bright are these? What size stages and how many people are you using them for? Are you using other lights, too?

A pair of Weather's can easily cover a 30' wide stage with consistent wash light.  On smaller stages I wish there was a dim setting they can be too much.

Not sure how to describe brightness I do not have the equipment to measure light output.  I have all confidence they meet or exceed Blizzard's spec.

These comments are for the standard Weather not the EXA.  I imagine the EXA are off the hook.

Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2017, 02:10:36 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 25 queries.