ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AMK Dante POE Speakers  (Read 3209 times)

Mark Olsen

• Canberra, Australia
AMK Dante POE Speakers
« on: October 13, 2016, 02:53:54 PM »

Has anybody got any real world experience with the Dante enabled AMK DS ceiling mounted speakers?

In theory, these things look great, POE, IP enabled ceiling speakers. I'm currently designing a new facility that will be utilizing Dante for audio distribution and these look like a fantastic way of providing integrated hallway and foyer sound and it looks like it will give a heap of flexibility in routing sound in different configurations.

Has anybody heard them? Does anyone even have a rough idea of MSRP?

Thanks in advance

Mark

mokim25

Re: AMK Dante POE Speakers
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 06:00:46 PM »

Has anybody got any real world experience with the Dante enabled AMK DS ceiling mounted speakers?

In theory, these things look great, POE, IP enabled ceiling speakers. I'm currently designing a new facility that will be utilizing Dante for audio distribution and these look like a fantastic way of providing integrated hallway and foyer sound and it looks like it will give a heap of flexibility in routing sound in different configurations.

Has anybody heard them? Does anyone even have a rough idea of MSRP?

Thanks in advance

Mark

Hello Mark, just found you on prosound website.  Are you a consultant or a end user?  Please email me at [email protected] to get more info on our Dante speakers.

Thanks.

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 07:54:31 PM »

Hello Mark, just found you on prosound website.  Are you a consultant or a end user?  Please email me at [email protected] to get more info on our Dante speakers.

Thanks.

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 07:54:31 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 21 queries.