ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: OA Windsor stage boxes - WOW  (Read 23812 times)

Steve Litcher

• MixMasters Podcast
OA Windsor stage boxes - WOW
« on: August 22, 2016, 05:16:23 PM »

I have to give a quick shout out to Jim from OA Windsor. I just received a shipment of boxes and wow - they really are incredibly awesome boxes!!!

Further, Jim was an absolute saint with answering my questions and steering me to the best solution for our stage box needs. He sent an invoice on Friday, we sent payment that night, and they arrived to the warehouse today. That's incredible service.

If anyone is looking for some top-notch stage power boxes, look no further. These OA boxes are unlike anything I've ever seen or used - I'm guessing they're as bomb-proof as they are functional and good looking. I can't wait to string them out on a stage, plug in the 20A PC connectors, and let 'em rip. Sooooo much better than the old power strips!

Off to do some wiring and assembly!

Jim Spohn

Re: OA Windsor stage boxes - WOW
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 05:04:12 PM »

I have to give a quick shout out to Jim from OA Windsor. I just received a shipment of boxes and wow - they really are incredibly awesome boxes!!!

Further, Jim was an absolute saint with answering my questions and steering me to the best solution for our stage box needs. He sent an invoice on Friday, we sent payment that night, and they arrived to the warehouse today. That's incredible service.

If anyone is looking for some top-notch stage power boxes, look no further. These OA boxes are unlike anything I've ever seen or used - I'm guessing they're as bomb-proof as they are functional and good looking. I can't wait to string them out on a stage, plug in the 20A PC connectors, and let 'em rip. Sooooo much better than the old power strips!

Wow is right Steve! Thanks for the only minimally deserved praise.  I have never been called a saint before, thankfully no one can speak to my wife on the forums. I REALLY appreciate all the positive things that go on in these forums and how it helps people find my obscure business.

Again, I really appreciate your comments and the forums existence. THANKS ALL ! Sincerely,  Jim Spohn OA Windsor

« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 05:36:22 PM by Mac Kerr »
Jim Spohn
OAWindsor.com
307-674-8228
[email protected]
30469 S. Ditmore Road
Worley, ID 83876

Kevin Maxwell

• USA SW CT 46miles from MidTown Manhattan ATCF
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 10:47:47 PM »

Wow is right Steve! Thanks for the only minimally deserved praise.  I have never been called a saint before, thankfully no one can speak to my wife on the forums. I REALLY appreciate all the positive things that go on in these forums and how it helps people find my obscure business.

Again, I really appreciate your comments and the forums existence. THANKS ALL ! Sincerely,  Jim Spohn OA Windsor

I found your web site and discovered that this is the OA Winsor that I thought it is. I am glad to see the company is back and now under your ownership. I am trying to convince a company I work with to update their Quad boxes and some of your other boxes look interesting. How does one find pricing? Are you planning on making a web site that one can order your products thru?

Jonathan Johnson

• Southwest Washington (state, not DC)
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 12:20:40 AM »

Jim, any plans to offer boxes with Decora-style covers to accommodate GFCI receptacles?
Stop confusing the issue with facts and logic!

frank kayser

• Maryland suburbs of Washington DC
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 09:42:59 AM »

Jim, any plans to offer boxes with Decora-style covers to accommodate GFCI receptacles?

I do not know for sure, but i BELIEVE these will work on the OA Windsor boxes.  I used these on some Leviton 3059 rubber boxes (of course designed for them) but the OA Windsor boxes my friend has SEEM to be quite similar.  Can be mounted with either two screws (outlet and plate to box) or six (drill plate and add four corner screws).  Only solution I've found.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L5GBKHK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

frank

Dave Garoutte

• San Rafael, CA
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 04:27:06 PM »

I just spent some time on the phone with Jim at OA Windsor getting info on a stage setup I'm implementing.
He was super helpful, suggesting a slightly different product and giving  me prices.
They sell direct.
I mentioned the PSW forums, which he said gets him a lot of sales.
The products appear bulletproof if a bit expensive.  It's one of those buy once and never worry about it again sort of things.
I'll be placing my order this week.
Nothing can be made idiot-proof; only idiot resistant.

Events.  Stage, PA, Lighting and Backline rentals.
Chauvet dealer.  Home of the Angler.
Inventor.  And now, Streaming Video!

Aaron Maurer

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 08:39:23 PM »

Really great product! I made the switch last year purchased 7 boxes and never looked back. Lots of folks comment on them that's for sure when they see them on the stage. Jim is a real nice guy as well.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 08:45:32 PM by Aaron Maurer »

Juan Gomez

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2016, 04:18:28 PM »

Hello Jim, I would like to order some items from you, how do I go about it?

Juan Gomez
(951) 591-8789
[email protected]

Ray Aberle

• Classic LAB
  • Located in Vancouver, WA (and serves OR-WA-ID-BC)
    • Kelcema Audio
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2016, 05:21:57 PM »

Juan Gomez
(951) 591-8789
[email protected]
If only there was SOME way to get his email address or phone number.......

But more importantly, Welcome to the Forums, Juan! You do need to update your Display Name to reflect your Real, Full Name, per the Rules of Participation here on the ProSoundWeb. Would you mind kindly popping back into your Profile and making this update?

Thanks!

-Ray
Kelcema Audio
Regional - Serving Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, BC)

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2016, 10:29:04 PM »

Juan Gomez
(951) 591-8789
[email protected]

It's in Jims signature line
Jim Spohn
OA Windsor
307-674-8228
[email protected]
30469 S. Ditmore Road
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2016, 10:29:04 PM »

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 25 queries.