ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: OA Windsor stage boxes - WOW  (Read 23813 times)

Jim Spohn

Re: OA Windsor stage boxes - WOW
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2017, 03:56:37 PM »

I do not know for sure, but i BELIEVE these will work on the OA Windsor boxes.  I used these on some Leviton 3059 rubber boxes (of course designed for them) but the OA Windsor boxes my friend has SEEM to be quite similar.  Can be mounted with either two screws (outlet and plate to box) or six (drill plate and add four corner screws).  Only solution I've found.

frank

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L5GBKHK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Frank and all,

Finally got some of the Leviton 3060-E Decora Plates in my hands and they do fit the OA Windsor #2 and 3 boxes. At 4.60 EA from my supplier, they are a bit of an expense, but if there is any interest, maybe I can get a break on the price if I order a large quantity.

Thanks,  Jim  OA Windsor

« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 12:57:23 PM by Jim Spohn »
Jim Spohn
OAWindsor.com
307-674-8228
[email protected]
30469 S. Ditmore Road
Worley, ID 83876

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2017, 04:03:44 PM »

Hi Jim-

Thanks for the update.  I'm sure Ken would be pleased that you're taking such good care of OA Windsor and its customers. :)

If you see above I quoted your response and there's nothing it it...  Your reply to Frank needs to be *below* the last end-quote tag (the [ /quote] without the spaces) of the quoted message in order to display properly.  You can use the Preview button to confirm the formatting and display of your reply before posting.

Good to hear from you again.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Jim Spohn

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2017, 01:05:01 PM »

Hi Jim-

Thanks for the update.  I'm sure Ken would be pleased that you're taking such good care of OA Windsor and its customers. :)

If you see above I quoted your response and there's nothing it it...  Your reply to Frank needs to be *below* the last end-quote tag (the [ /quote] without the spaces) of the quoted message in order to display properly.  You can use the Preview button to confirm the formatting and display of your reply before posting.

Good to hear from you again.

Tim, Thanks for helping this rookie with the technical advice on how to correctly write my responses. Thanks also to Mac Kerr for editing my post yesterday to display properly.
Jim, OA Windsor
Jim Spohn
OAWindsor.com
307-674-8228
[email protected]
30469 S. Ditmore Road
Worley, ID 83876

Jim Spohn

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2018, 11:55:40 AM »

I found your web site and discovered that this is the OA Winsor that I thought it is. I am glad to see the company is back and now under your ownership. I am trying to convince a company I work with to update their Quad boxes and some of your other boxes look interesting. How does one find pricing? Are you planning on making a web site that one can order your products thru?
Jim Spohn
OAWindsor.com
307-674-8228
[email protected]
30469 S. Ditmore Road
Worley, ID 83876

Larry Sheehan

• Georgetown, TX
    • San Gabriel Sound
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2018, 11:08:37 AM »

I was inspired to build another pair of quad boxes by this thread.

It turns out I was the first order from the new website. Ordered on last Wednesday and received on Sunday. I spent yesterday afternoon wiring them up.

This was my second order from Jim, and I've had excellent experience both times.

Larry Sheehan - San Gabriel Sound

Corey Scogin

• Birmingham, AL, US
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2018, 02:24:24 PM »

I was inspired to build another pair of quad boxes by this thread.

It turns out I was the first order from the new website. Ordered on last Wednesday and received on Sunday. I spent yesterday afternoon wiring them up.

This was my second order from Jim, and I've had excellent experience both times.

I just ordered a replacement for one of my OAW cords that went missing. I didn't realize the website was that new. I knew it was since Jim took over but assumed it had been up for a while. It was a smooth ordering experience for me. All of the relevant details about the various configurations were there so I could spec exactly what I needed. Good job Jim & OAW crew!

Jim Spohn

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2018, 05:07:43 PM »

I just ordered a replacement for one of my OAW cords that went missing. I didn't realize the website was that new. I knew it was since Jim took over but assumed it had been up for a while. It was a smooth ordering experience for me. All of the relevant details about the various configurations were there so I could spec exactly what I needed. Good job Jim & OAW crew!

Thanks Larry and Corey for the positive comments on the new OAWindsor.com website! I did take a long time getting it live because the great referrals I was getting from the prosoundweb forum were keeping me plenty busy! The site should make exploring options and ordering a bit easier now. Btw, I'm open to suggestions for improving the site, as well as products you may be interested in seeing offered by OAW. THANKS! Jim

Jim Spohn
OAWindsor.com
307-674-8228
Jim Spohn
OAWindsor.com
307-674-8228
[email protected]
30469 S. Ditmore Road
Worley, ID 83876

Taylor Hall

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2018, 10:02:42 AM »

The new site looks great, I wager you'll see a big influx of new orders now!

My only suggestions would be to a) change the thumbnails for the larger outlet boxes to that of the fully assembled product like you have to the smaller ones on the bottom row, and b) adding pre-assembled stringer boxes to the site.

Other than that, everything is nicely laid out and the product pages have plenty of info without being cluttered or hard to read.
There are two ways to do anything:
1) Do it right
2) Do it over until you do it right

Jonathan Johnson

• Southwest Washington (state, not DC)
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2018, 02:57:04 PM »

Btw, I'm open to suggestions for improving the site, as well as products you may be interested in seeing offered by OAW. THANKS! Jim

The "history" page flips too fast, before I finish reading a page. I think it would be OK to make it not flip; maybe make the "next" and "previous" buttons a little more obvious.
Stop confusing the issue with facts and logic!

Ray Aberle

• Classic LAB
  • Located in Vancouver, WA (and serves OR-WA-ID-BC)
    • Kelcema Audio
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2018, 04:23:58 PM »

Btw, I'm open to suggestions for improving the site

Having it actually work on all browsers would probably help people look into your products. Just a thought. Simpler IS better when it comes to websites and cross-platform compatibility.

-Ray
Kelcema Audio
Regional - Serving Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, BC)

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2018, 04:23:58 PM »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.