Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > AC Power and Grounding

OA Windsor stage boxes - WOW

(1/10) > >>

Steve Litcher:
I have to give a quick shout out to Jim from OA Windsor. I just received a shipment of boxes and wow - they really are incredibly awesome boxes!!!

Further, Jim was an absolute saint with answering my questions and steering me to the best solution for our stage box needs. He sent an invoice on Friday, we sent payment that night, and they arrived to the warehouse today. That's incredible service.

If anyone is looking for some top-notch stage power boxes, look no further. These OA boxes are unlike anything I've ever seen or used - I'm guessing they're as bomb-proof as they are functional and good looking. I can't wait to string them out on a stage, plug in the 20A PC connectors, and let 'em rip. Sooooo much better than the old power strips!

Off to do some wiring and assembly!

Jim Spohn:

--- Quote from: Steve Litscher on August 22, 2016, 05:16:23 PM ---I have to give a quick shout out to Jim from OA Windsor. I just received a shipment of boxes and wow - they really are incredibly awesome boxes!!!

Further, Jim was an absolute saint with answering my questions and steering me to the best solution for our stage box needs. He sent an invoice on Friday, we sent payment that night, and they arrived to the warehouse today. That's incredible service.

If anyone is looking for some top-notch stage power boxes, look no further. These OA boxes are unlike anything I've ever seen or used - I'm guessing they're as bomb-proof as they are functional and good looking. I can't wait to string them out on a stage, plug in the 20A PC connectors, and let 'em rip. Sooooo much better than the old power strips!
--- End quote ---

Wow is right Steve! Thanks for the only minimally deserved praise.  I have never been called a saint before, thankfully no one can speak to my wife on the forums. I REALLY appreciate all the positive things that go on in these forums and how it helps people find my obscure business.

Again, I really appreciate your comments and the forums existence. THANKS ALL ! Sincerely,  Jim Spohn OA Windsor

Kevin Maxwell:

--- Quote from: Jim Spohn on August 25, 2016, 05:04:12 PM ---Wow is right Steve! Thanks for the only minimally deserved praise.  I have never been called a saint before, thankfully no one can speak to my wife on the forums. I REALLY appreciate all the positive things that go on in these forums and how it helps people find my obscure business.

Again, I really appreciate your comments and the forums existence. THANKS ALL ! Sincerely,  Jim Spohn OA Windsor

--- End quote ---

I found your web site and discovered that this is the OA Winsor that I thought it is. I am glad to see the company is back and now under your ownership. I am trying to convince a company I work with to update their Quad boxes and some of your other boxes look interesting. How does one find pricing? Are you planning on making a web site that one can order your products thru?

Jonathan Johnson:
Jim, any plans to offer boxes with Decora-style covers to accommodate GFCI receptacles?

frank kayser:

--- Quote from: Jonathan Johnson on August 29, 2016, 12:20:40 AM ---Jim, any plans to offer boxes with Decora-style covers to accommodate GFCI receptacles?

--- End quote ---

I do not know for sure, but i BELIEVE these will work on the OA Windsor boxes.  I used these on some Leviton 3059 rubber boxes (of course designed for them) but the OA Windsor boxes my friend has SEEM to be quite similar.  Can be mounted with either two screws (outlet and plate to box) or six (drill plate and add four corner screws).  Only solution I've found.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L5GBKHK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

frank

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version