ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Marketplace Listings Older than January 2015?  (Read 589 times)

John Schalk

Marketplace Listings Older than January 2015?
« on: August 08, 2016, 01:30:13 pm »

Hi,

I am trying to use old Marketplace For Sale listings as a pricing guide on used gear, but I'm running into an issue where my searches only go back about 18 months.  If I visit the Marketplace forum and browse to the end, the listings are from January, 2015, so my search results appear to be accurate.  My question is; is there anyway to search futher back in the Marketplace?  I am using the default of 0 to 9999 days to search.

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Re: Marketplace Listings Older than January 2015?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 01:36:28 pm »

Hi,

I am trying to use old Marketplace For Sale listings as a pricing guide on used gear, but I'm running into an issue where my searches only go back about 18 months.  If I visit the Marketplace forum and browse to the end, the listings are from January, 2015, so my search results appear to be accurate.  My question is; is there anyway to search futher back in the Marketplace?  I am using the default of 0 to 9999 days to search.

No, and the fact that they go back as far as 18mo just illustrates that I have been lax in my duties. We don't intentionally keep Marketplace listings longer than 120 days. We periodically purge old data to clear space.

Mac

Corey Scogin

• Birmingham, AL, US
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 01:40:19 pm »

No, and the fact that they go back as far as 18mo just illustrates that I have been lax in my duties. We don't intentionally keep Marketplace listings longer than 120 days. We periodically purge old data to clear space.

Mac

The server admin needs to schedule a script task for that so you don't have to think about it anymore.

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 01:41:25 pm »

The server admin needs to schedule a script task for that so you don't have to think about it anymore.

I thought I had.

Mac
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 21 queries.