ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stylish wedge monitors  (Read 7052 times)

Glen Kelley

• El Paso, TX
    • The University of Texas at El Paso
Re: Stylish wedge monitors
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2016, 11:57:00 AM »

That's no grill.

Now this is a grill  8)

That BBQ rig used to live down the road from my folks place. It was for sale on Ebay for a while. For a quarter-million or something insane!

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2016, 12:11:14 PM »

How does that work Jammin? Do they parade the cows in one end and out the other? Not really economical if all you want is a burger.

Steers and hogs.  Cows give milk and birth more bovines.  Heifers are "cows to be".  Bulls have all their equipment, steers are missing a pair (so they get fat and end up in styrofoam trays at your supermarket).

Brisket or pulled pork?  Sauce sweet & hot or tangy but mild?  Slaw on the sandwich or on the side?

And now we've done a full thread swerve... from curved grilles to BBQ.  It's always about cars or food, eh?
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Ron Hebbard

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2016, 04:52:28 PM »

Steers and hogs.  Cows give milk and birth more bovines.  Heifers are "cows to be".  Bulls have all their equipment, steers are missing a pair (so they get fat and end up in styrofoam trays at your supermarket).

Brisket or pulled pork?  Sauce sweet & hot or tangy but mild?  Slaw on the sandwich or on the side?

And now we've done a full thread swerve... from curved grilles to BBQ.  It's always about cars or food, eh?
"It's always about cars or food, eh?"
Tim; Are you suggesting we never swerve to women?  And watch it with the eh's, they're Canadian eh?
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard.

Bob Leonard

• Boston, MA USA
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2016, 07:49:09 PM »

All I know is that the part I like best is the prime rib or 70% hamburger over an open flame until it runs juicy. My sister owned a farm in NH, may she RIP, and all this guy knows about beef is that you can kill one with a hammer unless you're on Guam.
BOSTON STRONG........
Proud Vietnam Veteran

I did a gig for Otis Elevator once. Like every job, it had it's ups and downs.

Bob Leonard

• Boston, MA USA
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2016, 07:51:01 PM »

And if only male cows without nuts are good to eat how come they're all named Agnus.
BOSTON STRONG........
Proud Vietnam Veteran

I did a gig for Otis Elevator once. Like every job, it had it's ups and downs.

Ron Hebbard

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2016, 02:10:26 AM »

And if only male cows without nuts are good to eat how come they're all named Agnus.
  "Agnus"  Nut free male cows named "Agnus"?  Did you mean Agnes or Angus?  Just raggin' you Bob cuz I know you can take it and dish it back.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard.

Hayden J. Nebus

• Richmond, VA
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2016, 02:06:57 PM »

I just bought a new grill. It's a Weber Genesis 330. Notice the curved grill cover. How's that for a swerve.

That's not a grill. Buy some charcoal, you fucking cretin.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2016, 02:06:57 PM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 25 queries.