ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for PRX deals?  (Read 38922 times)

Mark Campbell

Re: Looking for PRX deals?
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2016, 09:50:41 PM »

Mine are coming today - now I've got to find another deal on covers !!!.....
The best that I have found on a quality carry bag:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/676608-REG/JBL_EON15_BAG_DLX_EON15_BAG_DLX_Carry_Bag.html

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2016, 10:29:15 PM »

The best that I have found on a quality carry bag:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/676608-REG/JBL_EON15_BAG_DLX_EON15_BAG_DLX_Carry_Bag.html

Thanks Mark - Ionically I was looking at those from B&H today!!
I already have 2 of them from when they came up on a deal of the day at $29 each. I carry my DXR10's in them. So I was able to check out whether they fit.
I put one of the PRX712's in one and although it technically fits, I like to place a piece of foam in the bottom of bags because the foam material provided is quite thin. When I use the foam, the bag is a bit too tight but I could use it without the foam I suppose.
I came across the covers made for the PRX512m which I think might fit (according to the specs) for only $9.64 -BUT they only have one at that price.
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2016, 12:02:46 AM »

$791.12 to be precise..

Wow, $899 when I browse that link
Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2016, 12:33:02 PM »

They only had that price for a short time and then went back to the $899 most retailers are showing..
Seems the retailers keep changing their pricing. Now PAS have the PRX715 back in stock but have increased the PRX712 and the PRX715 by $20.

Anyone heard anything yet on what JBL has in store for us?....The PRX700 series was only around for a short time so I can only guess that it was the pricing and market position of the SRX800 series that caused a massive drop in PRX sales.

BTW... Although I already compared my old PRX612 to the DSR112 when I first got the Yammies - as reported here, I did a quick side by side between the DSR and the PRX712 yesterday ( couldn't help myself).... Same results of course - just playing music through the PRX and then through the DSR - everything else equal - clearer and more room to breathe for vocals, guitar, brass, snare, hi hat through the DSR. Yeah I know- same' ole same 'ole....
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

Mike Santarelli

« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2016, 03:41:14 PM »

Srx 818sp for $899 at pssl killer daily deal.

Tom Roche

• Behind the Zion Curtain
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2016, 03:46:58 PM »

Srx 818sp for $899 at pssl killer daily deal.

To be clear, this price is for reconditioned units.

eric lenasbunt

• Bunt Backline Event Services, LLC
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2016, 03:56:27 PM »

MAP was lifted from the PRX700 series in advance of the release of its replacement. Assuming prx800 or prx900 in name.

Kind of tough spot for us smaller dealers that aren't trying to blow out 500 of them like the big boxes. Dealer cost still the same so big stores selling them near dealer to dump...

George Dougherty

« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2016, 07:43:04 PM »

I couldn't resist and ordered 2. Can't afford any more (can't really afford these)- monitor duty for me too (when we provide sound for other bands)

We'll see how things go with warranty service 1/2 DOA. Left a message after hours and will have to wait for tomorrow.

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2016, 08:48:55 PM »

We'll see how things go with warranty service 1/2 DOA. Left a message after hours and will have to wait for tomorrow.

Darn it George!... sorry you got a bad one. It's usually me!-LOL
I had a bad light fixture from PAS once and they sent me a label to mail to Chauvet. They were pretty quick at getting back to me so hopefully your experience will be a good one.
When I had my JBL speaker problems (purchased through GC 1st one and Sam Ash 2nd one) , I drove the units to the local JBL service center. Got each one in same day and repaired by day 3. So if you have a JBL repair center close by, that will probably be your best bet. Saves worrying about shipping damage that way too.

Brian Charbobs

« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2016, 12:25:57 PM »

Darn it George!... sorry you got a bad one. It's usually me!-LOL
I had a bad light fixture from PAS once and they sent me a label to mail to Chauvet. They were pretty quick at getting back to me so hopefully your experience will be a good one.
When I had my JBL speaker problems (purchased through GC 1st one and Sam Ash 2nd one) , I drove the units to the local JBL service center. Got each one in same day and repaired by day 3. So if you have a JBL repair center close by, that will probably be your best bet. Saves worrying about shipping damage that way too.

Received mine, and checked them out. All is good. Went on the JBL site and registered them right away for Warranty purpose's.
These are great for monitors or smaller front house settings.
Thanks for letting me know these were on sale.
Now have enough to give great monitors for the whole band, will try them out in the near future.
I am amazed at the difference in sound quality over my current monitors.
The band is going to be amazed, I hope.

Friends don't let friends use Behringer

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2016, 12:25:57 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 23 queries.