ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HELP could not open Presonus Universal Control  (Read 2696 times)

Aaron Maurer

HELP could not open Presonus Universal Control
« on: June 25, 2016, 09:14:32 AM »

Ok last night at a show I could not open Universal Control. Tried to uninstall and reinstall no luck. This happened because i think when I downloaded the "ai" version recently for another (board was non-ai last night) show something happened. Have another show tonight so if anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated.

Aaron Maurer

Re: HELP could not open Presonus Universal Control
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 10:39:07 AM »

Ok problem fixed thanks to my lovely wife. She recommended a system restore on the laptop and fixed the issue. I believe having legacy 24.4.2 and then loading the "ai" into the laptop caused this problem. Don't know for sure but problem fixed. She was supposed to come along last night to the show but other issues came up. She would have fixed it in 5 min last night.

Mal Brown

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 03:31:02 PM »

Ok problem fixed thanks to my lovely wife. She recommended a system restore on the laptop and fixed the issue. I believe having legacy 24.4.2 and then loading the "ai" into the laptop caused this problem. Don't know for sure but problem fixed. She was supposed to come along last night to the show but other issues came up. She would have fixed it in 5 min last night.

Oh man... Never upgrade till you have ingested the release notes... Glad you got it handled.  Good to have in-house IT support ;-)
Bass player, sound guy.
FB Gorge Sound and Light
FB Willyand Nelson
FB SideShow

frank kayser

• Maryland suburbs of Washington DC
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 09:16:10 AM »

Oh man... Never upgrade till you have ingested the release notes... Glad you got it handled.  Good to have in-house IT support ;-)
Sure would have been nice if Presonus made the legacy and AI able to co exist on the same machine.  Some folks do have both... C'est la vie.

Pat Talbot

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 12:25:16 PM »

Sure would have been nice if Presonus made the legacy and AI able to co exist on the same machine.  Some folks do have both... C'est la vie.

VMware for the win.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 12:25:16 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 25 queries.