ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: IAS DTV Channels  (Read 2408 times)

Riku Ylinen

IAS DTV Channels
« on: March 27, 2016, 12:41:11 PM »

Hi!

I´ve been playing with a Demo version of the IAS software for a while. One question, so far...

How can I change DTV channel center frequencies? If I wanted to set them to follow European standards for example.

I can change the format into DVB-T 8 MHz, but do I have access to the center frequencies and corresponding channel numbers?

Best,

Riku

Andrew Outlaw

Re: IAS DTV Channels
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 03:43:31 PM »

Hi!

I´ve been playing with a Demo version of the IAS software for a while. One question, so far...

How can I change DTV channel center frequencies? If I wanted to set them to follow European standards for example.

I can change the format into DVB-T 8 MHz, but do I have access to the center frequencies and corresponding channel numbers?

Best,

Riku

I am by no means an expert on European or IAS, but maybe this is the setting you're looking for:

All of the channel numbers should change with that

Edit: Just looked back at it, because it changed for me, but I also changed the analog to PAL as well.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 03:51:29 PM by Andrew Outlaw »

Pete Erskine

• Best Audio
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 04:12:40 PM »

Hi!

Best,

Riku

Here is a spreadsheet which can be easily switched between 6 and 8 MHz European TV channels.

http://www.bestaudio.com/s/Best_Audio_wireless_planner-V30.xls
Pete Erskine
917-750-1134
www.bestaudio.com
[email protected]

Riku Ylinen

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 01:01:00 AM »

Andrew,

Maybe my mistake was that I changed ONLY DTV settings. Right now I don't have access to the IAS, but soon I'll check if my problem is solved by changing Analog settings, too.

Pete,

Thank you for the spreadsheet!

Cameron Stuckey

• New York City
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 09:08:01 PM »

Andrew,

Maybe my mistake was that I changed ONLY DTV settings. Right now I don't have access to the IAS, but soon I'll check if my problem is solved by changing Analog settings, too.

Riku, this is correct. As a holdover form the days of analog PAL the band plan for different regions is set with the "Select Analog Broadcast Standard." If I'm not mistaken, mainland Europe should be using the PAL B/G, B/H. Now that most of the world has transitioned or is transitioning to digital standards this will be changed soon.

Cameron Stuckey
Professional Wireless
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 11:48:33 PM by Cameron Stuckey »

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 09:08:01 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 24 queries.