ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: M7CL questions  (Read 3547 times)

M7CL questions
« on: March 11, 2016, 04:56:35 PM »

Hi,

1. There is a vocal microphone on channel one that is not assigned to a DCA. There are also two other vocal microphones (ch 39 and 40) assigned to a DCA. When ch 39 and 40 are off, ch 1 is on, and I raise the DCA, it changes ch 1. Is it supposed to do that?

2. I am trying to send a mix to an Aviom mixer but there is no sound. The mixes that are already sent are coming through; what am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

John Penkala

Re: M7CL questions
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 05:33:02 PM »

Hi,

1. There is a vocal microphone on channel one that is not assigned to a DCA. There are also two other vocal microphones (ch 39 and 40) assigned to a DCA. When ch 39 and 40 are off, ch 1 is on, and I raise the DCA, it changes ch 1. Is it supposed to do that?

2. I am trying to send a mix to an Aviom mixer but there is no sound. The mixes that are already sent are coming through; what am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

It's been a couple of years since I've been on an M7 but anyway:

Check your routing on Channel 1 and make sure its not routed to a subgroup/mix or linked to another channel that is assigned to the DCA.

You have to assign the card output in "Outport Setup" in the Settings menu.

jason misterka

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 05:53:15 PM »

Hi,

Thanks!

No offense but are you sure that the center logic faders are set to control DCA and are not set to control fader bank 1-8?

Jason

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 06:06:34 AM »

Hi,

I think Jason has the right answer.  Was it moving the Ch 1 fader, too?
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2016, 07:50:10 PM »

It's been a couple of years since I've been on an M7 but anyway:

Check your routing on Channel 1 and make sure its not routed to a subgroup/mix or linked to another channel that is assigned to the DCA.

You have to assign the card output in "Outport Setup" in the Settings menu.

Aviom solved.

Ch 1 is the only channel in use on that bank and there are 5 DCAs --

No links --

Everything is sent to the monitors (mix 1); does that have something to do with it?

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2016, 07:50:10 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 24 queries.