ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Sabine GraphiQ software  (Read 13464 times)

Brian Bolly

• DC/Baltimore and other Major Airports
Re: Sabine GraphiQ software
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2016, 07:55:34 PM »

Update...so the Upgrade Wizard won't work as it tries to connect to the Sabine database (which obviously is not live anymore), and I cannot find Firmware version 3.6 to download anywhere on the archived website or online...so I am still stuck it seems :/

I will check to see if I have a copy of the firmware, but I think I only had software.

Does it give you an option to force-feed it firmware instead of having it pulling down from the internet?

Ayden Smith

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2016, 08:15:24 PM »

I will check to see if I have a copy of the firmware, but I think I only had software.

Does it give you an option to force-feed it firmware instead of having it pulling down from the internet?
Hey Brian - yes it does, so if I can get hold of a copy of the firmware I should be able to get it to load via the Upgrade Wizard.

cheers
ayden

Ayden Smith

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2016, 05:08:40 AM »

Hi everyone - I am just going to sell this unit, and I never got hold of the software. Has anyone come across it lately?

thanks
ayden

Ayden Smith

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2016, 06:06:19 PM »

Update - a really nice Ebay seller just sent the digital file of this over to me. If anyone else wants it please PM me and I can send the file over via dropbox. Cheers for all of the help!

Jason St Pierre

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2017, 05:23:19 PM »

OK attempting to create a one stop solution to getting this 31 series up and running waiting on 3.6 firmware. Once I have it all running I will setup a Google page with notes and links or actual required software.

If this o\post isn't updated in a week then I failed to round up a solution.
Jason.

Seth Johnson

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2018, 07:29:59 AM »

Update - a really nice Ebay seller just sent the digital file of this over to me. If anyone else wants it please PM me and I can send the file over via dropbox. Cheers for all of the help!

I'm also looking for this software. Ayden has yet to reply to email or PM, and I haven't found any eBay sellers with the software. I realize this topic was discussed two years ago so I didn't have high hopes for a response. Does anyone else have this software? Thanks.

TomBoisseau

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2018, 02:59:00 PM »

I'm also looking for this software. Ayden has yet to reply to email or PM, and I haven't found any eBay sellers with the software. I realize this topic was discussed two years ago so I didn't have high hopes for a response. Does anyone else have this software? Thanks.

Well, to my amazement, I found a new (well at least "un-used") Graphi-Q2 GRQ3121-S Slave unit in my basement!  And what would you suppose was in the box?  The CD!

Is this what you need?

« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 03:02:30 PM by TomBoisseau »

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2018, 05:00:53 PM »

Well, to my amazement, I found a new (well at least "un-used") Graphi-Q2 GRQ3121-S Slave unit in my basement!  And what would you suppose was in the box?  The CD!

Is this what you need?

I never knew they were in Alachua, that's right outside Gainesville, Fl.  Blink and you miss the town. 
Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

Joe Grane

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2023, 08:11:32 PM »

... I found a new (well at least "un-used") Graphi-Q2 GRQ3121-S Slave unit in my basement!  And ...The CD!

Tom, any chance you still have the contents of that CD available?

I recently purchased my first Sabine GRQ--and fell in love with it.   I now have three of them : )

The v5.43 app I found online in another group works fine for my 3121-s and mostly works for my 3021.  However the 3021's option to set some features to be controlled by the physical front panel controls and others remotely does not work.  The feature is greyed out. 

I'm hoping either your app works correctly or there is a firmware upgrade available on the CD to fix the problem.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2023, 08:11:32 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 25 queries.