ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Soundcraft Spirit live 324 digital PSU problem  (Read 1947 times)

simondavidson

Soundcraft Spirit live 324 digital PSU problem
« on: February 23, 2016, 02:34:21 PM »

Hi,

I have a Soundcraft Spirit live 324 digital desk, this is what happens, after turning the desk on, after 5 minutes, the faders starting moving on their own and the lights start to flash erratically, I read a while back that it could be a PSU problem, any ideas on why the des would behave like this

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
Re: Soundcraft Spirit live 324 digital PSU problem
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 02:40:15 PM »

Hi,

I have a Soundcraft Spirit live 324 digital desk, this is what happens, after turning the desk on, after 5 minutes, the faders starting moving on their own and the lights start to flash erratically, I read a while back that it could be a PSU problem, any ideas on why the des would behave like this

This forum deals with electrical service to various equipment and devices, not so much the internal PSU of those devices.  You might get better info if you asked Soundcraft or try posting your question in the LAB Lounge forum.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Soundcraft Spirit live 324 digital PSU problem
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 02:40:15 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.