ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Soundcraft Ui  (Read 8578 times)

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
Re: Soundcraft Ui
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2016, 06:16:53 PM »

Airport express, no switch and only a single LAN port so I would need to use some other WAP. I saw at least one other post stating that the Soundcraft Ui did not provide an I.P. address so the data had to be entered manually. Sorry to annoy you by using incorrect terminology, I'm just an audio guy.

It's not a matter of annoyance, need to make sure you are understanding the moving parts.

I don't know of any WAP's that have switches so just run you airport in bridge mode and hook up the airport LAN interface and the Ui and the other device to the switch.

Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

Stan Shields

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2016, 10:27:02 AM »

It's not a matter of annoyance, need to make sure you are understanding the moving parts.

I don't know of any WAP's that have switches so just run you airport in bridge mode and hook up the airport LAN interface and the Ui and the other device to the switch.

Will do, thanks for all the good info Scott.

Tom Burgess

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2016, 10:49:51 AM »

Is this roughly what you're talking about?

« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 10:52:25 AM by Tom Burgess »
If the band sounds great, it's because the band IS great, if the band sound like crap, it's the soundman's fault.

Opinions expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily those of the company for which I work.

Stan Shields

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2016, 11:02:49 AM »

Is this roughly what you're talking about?
Yeah, that's what I had in mind, unless I can find a WAP with a switch built in. Fewer boxes is better, I started using the Airport express because of it's size and lack of an external antenna, I hate to add more boxes...

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2016, 11:02:49 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 23 queries.