ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ev 1502 er  (Read 3165 times)

wojcikjoel

Ev 1502 er
« on: September 29, 2016, 01:10:50 PM »

Don't in now if this is the right place to post but I have 8 ev 1502er in my basement. I was looking at a good way to power them the yamaha is not enough I am looking for concert loud sound in my basement thanks.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Ray Aberle

• Classic LAB
  • Located in Vancouver, WA (and serves OR-WA-ID-BC)
    • Kelcema Audio
Re: Ev 1502 er
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 09:20:46 PM »

Don't in now if this is the right place to post but I have 8 ev 1502er in my basement. I was looking at a good way to power them the yamaha is not enough I am looking for concert loud sound in my basement thanks.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Hi Joel,

What model of Yamaha amplifier do you have now?

... and I am assuming your first name is Joel. Thank you for posting with your real full name as required by the rules. However, to avoid people questioning you, you might want to re-format that display name to read Joel Wojcik, if that's indeed your real name. (If it isn't... then you need to update it! :) )

And great subjective question- how loud is "concert loud" ? In your mind, that is. Since all concerts are different... Do you have a target as to how loud you want to get? How big is your basement? Do you want/need to use all 8 speakers? What is the budget you're willing to invest in this?

-Ray
Kelcema Audio
Regional - Serving Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, BC)

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Ev 1502 er
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 09:20:46 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 23 queries.