ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: YAMAHA Cl/QL Class North Carolina Also Nexo Line Array Design and Dante Network  (Read 4572 times)

Doug Staab

I did put this over in the Technical Training section but given its only a few days away and signup has been light, i could use the push here in case many of you don't venture over to the educational/training section. Sorry in advance, just don't want any users down in the Carolina's to miss out on a chance at a great few days of free training.
DAY ONE TUESDAY DEC 8TH  DANTE NETWORKING IN SOUND REINFORCEMENT
DAY TWO WED DEC 9TH CL/QL CONSOLE ESSENTIALS
DAY THREE THUR DEC 10TH NEXO M28 AND M6 LINE ARRAY DESIGN,CALCULATION AND HARDWARE DEMO/LISTENING
Here is the link to signup: 
http://yamahacommercialaudiosystems.com/training.php

Thanks
Doug Staab
Yamaha/Nexo District Manager
Middle Atlantic
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 04:17:07 PM by Doug Staab »

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber

DAY ONE TUESDAY DEC 8TH  DANTE NETWORKING IN SOUND REINFORCEMENT
DAY TWO WED DEC 9TH CL/QL CONSOLE ESSENTIALS
DAY THREE THUR DEC 19TH NEXO M28 AND M6 LINE ARRAY DESIGN,CALCULATION AND HARDWARE DEMO/LISTENING

Is that Dec 19th a typo?

Mac

Doug Staab

Is that Dec 19th a typo?

Mac
fixed, great catch Mac. thanks!

Scott Carneval

• Precision Audio

Just registered for the Dante session. Will you be discussing Via, or is this specific to Yamaha products?

Doug Staab

Just registered for the Dante session. Will you be discussing Via, or is this specific to Yamaha products?
Hi Scott, yes it is very non- Yamaha product specific. I'll have to defer to Leland Green on the exact content with regard to VIA  but yes, this is a great class for audio networking in general but mostly Dante-oriented.  Spread the word to other local soundguys as there is still plenty of room as of today.

Cailen Waddell

I'm telling my staff in Cary, we have CL1 and CL3s and a pretty busy production schedule but we would love to pop over if possible. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rick Earl

We're happy to be hosting this, we've been a Dante user for quite some time, and you'll be able to see our Dante' solution that uses the existing campus network, linking two venues and recording studio over a 1/2 mile span.

Dave Pluke

• Northwest GA, USA
    • BIGG GRIN Productions

I did put this over in the Technical Training section but given its only a few days away and signup has been light, i could use the push here in case many of you don't venture over to the educational/training section. Sorry in advance, just don't want any users down in the Carolina's to miss out on a chance at a great few days of free training.

Thanks for the re-post, Doug!  I just got signed up.

Will the address come in the confirmation email or do we just wander around Elon until we hear some noise ;) ?

Dave
...an analog man in a digital world [tm]

Flying direct to nearly everywhere out of ATL

Leland Green

Thanks for the re-post, Doug!  I just got signed up.

Will the address come in the confirmation email or do we just wander around Elon until we hear some noise ;) ?

Dave

Hi Dave,

Address is included in the confirmation email. If you did not receive one, please email [email protected].

Scott - We have Yamaha, Shure, Nexo and Luminex devices in the classes.  But we cover how to setup your system with Dante Controller and Dante Virtual Soundcard.  I've only used Dante Via once so far, but the same principles can be applied when using Dante Via to interface with your network.   Audinate has a great video on Youtube which explains just about everything you need to know on Dante Via. Highly suggest taking a look when you can.  https://youtu.be/qEIwBbS4aR0

See you next week!

Leland
Leland Green
Training Manager, Technical Marketing Group
Yamaha Commercial Audio Systems, Inc.

Dave Pluke

• Northwest GA, USA
    • BIGG GRIN Productions

Hi Dave,

Address is included in the confirmation email.

I did receive the confirmations, complete with address, Leland.  Thanks.

Looking forward to it!

Dave
...an analog man in a digital world [tm]

Flying direct to nearly everywhere out of ATL

ProSoundWeb Community

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 25 queries.