ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: paging danley dealers..  (Read 5433 times)

Ted Christensen

paging danley dealers..
« on: June 30, 2015, 10:11:06 PM »

What is this for? I feel danley messed my order up. Pictured is the same unit  just top and bottom
Danley SH46 / Th115 / EV ZX5 / EV QRX212H / QSC HPR / Lab Gruppen / Chauvet / Blizzard / Allen and heath ilive

Jamin Lynch

• Corpus Christi, TX.
Re: paging danley dealers..
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 10:21:06 PM »

« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 10:24:18 PM by Jamin Lynch »

Ted Christensen

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 10:25:57 PM »

For hanging speakers using a pipe

http://www.danleysoundlabs.com/brackets-and-flyware/pipe-adaptors/

So you can use unistrut to that and hang the pipe? Either way not what i ordered at all. Talking to my rep tomorrow.
Danley SH46 / Th115 / EV ZX5 / EV QRX212H / QSC HPR / Lab Gruppen / Chauvet / Blizzard / Allen and heath ilive

Ted Christensen

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 10:34:50 PM »

So you can use unistrut to that and hang the pipe? Either way not what i ordered at all. Talking to my rep tomorrow.

I dont see how you would use pipe to hang a sh46..ever.

Jamin Lynch

• Corpus Christi, TX.
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 10:37:56 PM »

I dont see how you would use pipe to hang a sh46..ever.

A U-bracket mounts to the cabinet and the adaptor mounts to the U-bracket. You can now thread a pipe into the adaptor

http://www.danleysoundlabs.com/brackets-and-flyware/u-brackets/

« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 10:41:12 PM by Jamin Lynch »

Ted Christensen

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 10:46:12 PM »

A U-bracket mounts to the cabinet and the adaptor mounts to the U-bracket. You can now thread a pipe into the adaptor

http://www.danleysoundlabs.com/brackets-and-flyware/u-brackets/

Thanks for the info. I know for a fact they messed up cause this is for the sh46s and there is no U brackets for that box.

Jamin Lynch

• Corpus Christi, TX.
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2015, 10:56:38 PM »

Thanks for the info. I know for a fact they messed up cause this is for the sh46s and there is no U brackets for that box.

Maybe Ivan can be of more assistance. They may have something that doesn't appear on their website.

I just remember seeing these once before on their website and thought they were very slick

Mike Pyle

• Santa Rosa, CA
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 03:17:42 AM »

What part are you trying to order?
Mike Pyle  Audiopyle Sound  707-315-6204
Dealer For: JBL, Soundcraft, Crown, dbx, AKG, Yorkville, EV, QSC, RCF, FBT, Danley Sound Labs, Meyer Sound, Fulcrum Acoustic, Tannoy, Lab Gruppen, Powersoft, Linea Research, EAW, Allen & Heath, Ashly, APB, Audix, One Systems, Presonus, K&M, Ultimate, Global Truss, Intellistage, SKB, Gator, Radial Engineering, Turbosound, Midas, dB Technologies, American DJ, Odyssey, ProCo, Rapco, CBI, Elation, Mipro, Chauvet, Blizzard, Shure, Whirlwind, Bassboss, Yamaha, Line 6, Behringer, On-Stage, more...

Ivan Beaver

• Atlanta GA
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2015, 08:02:26 AM »

Maybe Ivan can be of more assistance. They may have something that doesn't appear on their website.

I just remember seeing these once before on their website and thought they were very slick
It would help if you told us what you actually ordered?

Saying you got "the wrong piece" does not say anything-unless we know what was ordered.

Who did you buy it from?  That would be a first step

Trust me-either the person you bought it from or a call to Danley will get you a lot further than a question on a forum-that does not contain much information.

What was the rest of the order?  How are you planning on hanging it? What was on the order and so forth.

Until that is given-nobody has a clue what might have gone wrong.

Just look at it from the "viewers perspective"  We know you ordered a Sh46 and "we assume you got it" and a bracket.

But we know NOTHING else.

Help us help you.

I ma not trying to sound rude, but it has become so common place these days to just "jump on the internet"-BEFORE asking the proper people.

It could have been a "typo" somewhere-(either on your end-the dealers end-internal Danley ordering-shipping etc).

We FIRST have to start with what was ordered-then track it down to see where the problem is.
A complex question is easily answered by a simple-easy to understand WRONG answer!

Ivan Beaver
Danley Sound Labs

PHYSICS- NOT FADS!

Ted Christensen

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2015, 11:59:55 AM »

I ordered the sh46 array flyware kit. Two of them. Instead i got one and 5 of those threaded pipe inserts. I was more just wondering what i was given in place. I had a hunch that was wrong and it was late so since my rep was unavailable for the evening i thought i could get a quicker response here. Everything is resolved like i thought it would be this morning.

Obviously someone put together the order wrong.  Problem solved.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2015, 11:59:55 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 21 queries.