ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Smaart Training Vancouver, BC April 21-23, Winnipeg, MB May 19-21  (Read 2980 times)

Arthur Skudra

• SR Forums

Hey guys, just thought I'd let you know that we're doing some Smaart classes here in Canada.  To start, we will be in Langley, BC April 21-23, 2015 for a 3 day workshop, then in Winnipeg, MB May 19-21 for the same workshop.  I modified the format of the class a bit.  The first two days I cover all the theory and hands-on use of Smaart DI and Smaart v7.  Then the evening of the 2nd day we do an optional 3.5 hour workshop on subwoofer alignment and subwoofer arrays.  Essentially what I used to cover in 3 days, now happens in two days.  The optional third day is spent optimizing a sound system in a real venue, with some cool experiments in measuring room acoustics, in Vancouver we are re-optimizing a KF730 rig I designed years ago.  Here's a link for registration, just click on the appropriate event and fill out the form:  http://www.sfm.ca/pro-audio-communications/ 

BTW, We are actively working on classes in Toronto and Montreal as well, details (hopefully) coming really soon!

Keith Broughton

• Toronto
Re: Smaart Training Vancouver, BC April 21-23, Winnipeg, MB May 19-21
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 07:09:41 AM »

BTW, We are actively working on classes in Toronto and Montreal as well, details (hopefully) coming really soon!
Finally!
Thanks Art :)
I don't care enough to be apathetic

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Smaart Training Vancouver, BC April 21-23, Winnipeg, MB May 19-21
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 07:09:41 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 23 queries.