ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hospital grade receptacles  (Read 12759 times)

Mike Sokol

• Lead instructor for the No~Shock~Zone
    • No~Shock~Zone Electrical Safety
Re: Hospital grade receptacles
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2015, 04:13:19 PM »

I dunno.  What happens if a hospital grade outlet gets the flu?

Meet Sad Socket

http://galvinpower.org/sad-socket/meet-sad-socket

Jerome Malsack

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2015, 05:00:19 PM »

I dunno.  What happens if a hospital grade outlet gets the flu?

In the ad im not sure what a "mounting stap ::)" is but for $200 i want me one!
  get that audio liquidisity

Then if it catches the flew, the watery eyes and running nose the liquidisity that the previous comment will be satisfied ? 

But one may slip and fall in the running fluids and the electric may find the fluids.   Or would the liquidisity be actually liquidating your assets. 

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2015, 05:02:58 PM »

Sad Socket would induce negative vibes onto the audio waveforms and make for a darker tone.

The flu?  Not sure how relentless nausea sounds when superimposed on AC...
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Bill Harvey

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2015, 08:31:49 PM »

I realize this isn't strictly power-related, but all the talk about special cords, outlets, and general silliness reminded me of the $8,000 link cable I came across a while back.  (The real funny is in the reviews...)  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000I1X6PM/ref=nosim/dvdtalk#customerReviews

Okay, back to readin' and learnin'...

frank kayser

• Maryland suburbs of Washington DC
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2015, 09:08:15 PM »

I realize this isn't strictly power-related, but all the talk about special cords, outlets, and general silliness reminded me of the $8,000 link cable I came across a while back.  (The real funny is in the reviews...)  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000I1X6PM/ref=nosim/dvdtalk#customerReviews

Okay, back to readin' and learnin'...
Quite a creative bunch there on Amazon.  Who'da thunk?

lindsay Dean

• Classic LAB
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2015, 04:39:41 PM »

Quite a creative bunch there on Amazon.  Who'da thunk?

dang , i just tried to order from amazon
its discontinued, ill never find another cable with anti aging treatment
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 04:42:17 PM by lindsay Dean »
"A mans got to know his limitations"
     and Pray for higher guidance

Bob Leonard

• Boston, MA USA
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2015, 08:24:59 AM »

I think all of this hospital grade socket shit is bunk. I spent plenty of time in the hospital this past summer hooked up to all types of equipment plugged in to hospital grade sockets, only to find I felt better when I got home.

It's also well known that aged copper makes the best conductor for electricity, no gold required. The key to success is using old pennies dated prior to 1936. Once those have been melted down and properly stretched, they are coated with duck schmegma. This coating process, a job done by hand, creates an outer barrier which prevents frequency leakage as low as 3Dhz (3 dick hertz), and as high as 45khz.

PS: The stretching process has been an industry trade secret for a very long time. However, and because I care for my fellow labsters, I will release the secret to the lab just this one time. After you have obtained the correct amount of pre 1936 pennies, usually 3-6 million of them, the proper method for stretching those pennies is to put Tim and JR in a room, throw the pennies in one at a time, and let them fight over them. The  pulling and tugging of the penny which will result between the two of them creates aged copper wire suitable for audio use.
BOSTON STRONG........
Proud Vietnam Veteran

I did a gig for Otis Elevator once. Like every job, it had it's ups and downs.

g'bye, Dick Rees

• Duluth
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2015, 08:45:13 AM »

Not sure how relentless nausea sounds when superimposed on AC...

Bob Dylan?
Rod Stewart?
Celine Dion?
Justin Bieber?
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

Mike Sokol

• Lead instructor for the No~Shock~Zone
    • No~Shock~Zone Electrical Safety
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2015, 10:39:59 AM »

It's also well known that aged copper makes the best conductor for electricity, no gold required. The key to success is using old pennies dated prior to 1936. Once those have been melted down and properly stretched, they are coated with duck schmegma. This coating process, a job done by hand, creates an outer barrier which prevents frequency leakage as low as 3Dhz (3 dick hertz), and as high as 45khz.

There's a similar process done to age Kopi Luwak coffee beans (seriously). There's a cat-like creature in the Asian forest that will eat the coffee bean while still on the plant, then do the poop coating process for you. Workers in the forest poke around in piles of crap looking for these highly prized beans. Called Cat-Poop Coffee by the unwashed masses, the beans go for really big bucks. I think that your pre-1936 pennies could be poo-coated by someone willing to swallow enough of them and wait for nature to take its course. Of course, someone will need to harvest these poop-pennies, which is one reason they're so expensive. See http://catpoopcoffeeinc.com/what-is-cat-poop-coffee-aka-kopi-luwak/

So I don't want to hear any more bellyaching about dragging cables through the mud or having to put up with artist demands. Your job could be harvesting cat-poo-pennies. 

John Roberts {JR}

• Hickory, Mississippi, USA
    • Resotune
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2015, 10:55:37 AM »

I am a serious coffee roaster and you couldn't pay me to drink kopi-luwak. The secret sauce is not the civet crap coating, but the alteration performed by the cat's digestive system on it's way to the poop chute.

I wonder what the first person who drank that was thinking? Probably too poor to throw it away. A great cosmic joke is that wealthy westerners now pay a premium price for cat crap coffee..

They probably now have civet farms and feed them coffee berries to "process".

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture". Do not participate in mob hatred.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2015, 10:55:37 AM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 24 queries.