ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Eagle Scouts  (Read 3923 times)

Ray Aberle

• Classic LAB
  • Located in Vancouver, WA (and serves OR-WA-ID-BC)
    • Kelcema Audio
Eagle Scouts
« on: October 29, 2014, 06:37:19 pm »

So I'm an Eagle Scout. My dad, who does some work for me on occasion, is an Eagle Scout. One of my techs (Hi, Alex!) is an Eagle Scout. And the DJ I am bringing in to do a high school Homecoming Dance this Saturday is an Eagle Scout.

Who on here is an Eagle Scout? Just wondering. :)

-Ray
Kelcema Audio
Regional - Serving Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, BC)

David Sturzenbecher

• Sturz Audio
Re: Eagle Scouts
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 07:07:09 pm »

I believe I was the first one in the new millennium. I went through my review the first Monday after the new year in 2000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CTS-D, CTS-I
AES Full Member

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 07:14:34 pm »

I was my troop's first Eagle.
"Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow, for heaven's sake. Sing in the shower. Dance to the radio. Tell stories. Write a poem to a friend, even a lousy poem. Do it as well as you possible can. You will get an enormous reward. You will have created something."  - Kurt Vonnegut

Ray Aberle

• Classic LAB
  • Located in Vancouver, WA (and serves OR-WA-ID-BC)
    • Kelcema Audio
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 07:26:10 pm »

I was my troop's first Eagle.

The three people-- no, the four people on here I would not be surprised to know are Eagle Scouts are you, Bob L, Dick R, and Mac.

I was Class of '97-- one of those who finished everything RIGHT BEFORE I turned 18. No palms for me! Haha. OA Vigil as well.
Kelcema Audio
Regional - Serving Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, BC)

Stu McDoniel

• Central Wisconsin...USA
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 08:24:05 pm »

So I'm an Eagle Scout. My dad, who does some work for me on occasion, is an Eagle Scout. One of my techs (Hi, Alex!) is an Eagle Scout. And the DJ I am bringing in to do a high school Homecoming Dance this Saturday is an Eagle Scout.

-Ray
Last week driving on the way to work early in the morning I Scouted an Eagle sitting on a log on a beautiful dammed up lake with mist and lilly pads lookin for fish.   

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 10:16:46 pm »

Last week driving on the way to work early in the morning I Scouted an Eagle sitting on a log on a beautiful dammed up lake with mist and lilly pads lookin for fish.

We have a couple of aeries nearby, including one in a wooded area along the Little Arkansas River where it's near a residential and commercial area.  The bird watchers have some eye candy and are hoping for eaglets next season.
"Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow, for heaven's sake. Sing in the shower. Dance to the radio. Tell stories. Write a poem to a friend, even a lousy poem. Do it as well as you possible can. You will get an enormous reward. You will have created something."  - Kurt Vonnegut

Jamin Lynch

• Corpus Christi, TX.
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 10:53:56 pm »

-Ray

I am proud to be an Eagle Scout, Order of the Arrow, and Brotherhood. Got my Eagle in 1969.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 11:46:54 am by Jamin Lynch »
Authorized Dealer for: JBL, Crown, Soundcraft, dbx, Lexicon, AKG, BSS, Sennheiser, CBI Cables, Countryman, ProCo Sound, Da-Lite Screens, Dunlop, Digitech, Grundorf, Lumastream Lighting, Hosa, Gator Cases, Perdue Acoustics, Optoma, Cosmic Truss, and others. jlsoundpro@gmail.com

Using: JBL VP tops, subs, and monitors, Si Performer

Barry Singleton

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2014, 11:03:22 pm »

I am also. Three days after I turned 16 in 1979. Was there Order of the Arrow and Palms back then?  I don't remember any of that.

I am still involved in Scouting, currently the assistant to the Scoutaster.

Barry.
If we knew what the hell we were doing, we wouldn't call it research would we.

Kyle Leonard

• Bozeman, MT
    • Enlightened Events
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2014, 11:20:59 am »

I got my Eagle in 1991.

Jamin Lynch

• Corpus Christi, TX.
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2014, 12:03:59 pm »

Our troop leader back then was big into survivalist training. We hiked through the mountains in New Mexico for a whole week with only what we could carry on our backs. Good times livin off the land.
Authorized Dealer for: JBL, Crown, Soundcraft, dbx, Lexicon, AKG, BSS, Sennheiser, CBI Cables, Countryman, ProCo Sound, Da-Lite Screens, Dunlop, Digitech, Grundorf, Lumastream Lighting, Hosa, Gator Cases, Perdue Acoustics, Optoma, Cosmic Truss, and others. jlsoundpro@gmail.com

Using: JBL VP tops, subs, and monitors, Si Performer
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 17 queries.