ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you recognize this speaker.  (Read 2135 times)

Canute J. Chiverton

Do you recognize this speaker.
« on: October 22, 2014, 07:26:56 PM »

Yesterday, Electro Voice had a Roadshow in Houston which I attended. In the Foyer was this speaker. I did not pay much attention to it at the time as I was on my way in to the Auditorium for the Demo and Powerpoint Presentation of their Gear! I did ask one of the Field Engineers inside about what I saw and he did say the name of it (I forgot). I believe he said something like "Vari Array".  He went on to explain that it is used in Permanent installs and mainly for Voice.  He then added that it was a Steerable Array. I forgot to look and ask if it was Powered.
Today I Contacted EV/Bosch and one Chap who had just started there, based in Minn. could not give me an answer (He took over Michael Ducot's Position). He told me that that he would ask Ben Stowe, who I know, since he was going to be seeing him tomorrow and Ben is also an EV Dealer.
Does anyone recognize it? Pics attached.

Lee Buckalew

• Classic LAB
  • St. Louis, MO area
    • Pro Sound Advice, Inc.
Re: Do you recognize this speaker.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 07:48:15 PM »

Yesterday, Electro Voice had a Roadshow in Houston which I attended. In the Foyer was this speaker. I did not pay much attention to it at the time as I was on my way in to the Auditorium for the Demo and Powerpoint Presentation of their Gear! I did ask one of the Field Engineers inside about what I saw and he did say the name of it (I forgot). I believe he said something like "Vari Array".  He went on to explain that it is used in Permanent installs and mainly for Voice.  He then added that it was a Steerable Array. I forgot to look and ask if it was Powered.
Today I Contacted EV/Bosch and one Chap who had just started there, based in Minn. could not give me an answer (He took over Michael Ducot's Position). He told me that that he would ask Ben Stowe, who I know, since he was going to be seeing him tomorrow and Ben is also an EV Dealer.
Does anyone recognize it? Pics attached.

Most likely this
http://resource.boschsecurity.com/documents/Data_sheet_enUS_1914883595.pdf

Lee
Lee Buckalew
Pro Sound Advice, Inc.

Canute J. Chiverton

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 07:57:25 PM »

Most likely this
http://resource.boschsecurity.com/documents/Data_sheet_enUS_1914883595.pdf

Lee
Yes yes yes I believe that is it! Thank you so much. You are a wonder!

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 12:40:45 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 23 queries.