ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Roland M480-Cue Wedge on L/R  (Read 1224 times)

Kyle Van Sandt

Roland M480-Cue Wedge on L/R
« on: August 28, 2014, 08:31:15 AM »

It has been a few years since I have been on a 480 and it was for FOH.  Just got booked on a gig doing monitors on a 480.  I'm building a show file on the windows editor... I can not find a setting to put the solo bus on the L/R fader.  Does this exist on this console?  I can't find anything in the manual on it.  I know I can do a work around by dumping the monitor bus back into the console and driving my cue wedge with the L/R bus and such, but I don't want to deal with that if I don't have to. 
Kyle Van Sandt
Production Coordinator
The Egg, Albany, NY
vansandtdesigns.com

Jonathan Kok

• Toronto
Re: Roland M480-Cue Wedge on L/R
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 01:36:22 AM »

It has been a few years since I have been on a 480 and it was for FOH.  Just got booked on a gig doing monitors on a 480.  I'm building a show file on the windows editor... I can not find a setting to put the solo bus on the L/R fader.  Does this exist on this console?  I can't find anything in the manual on it.  I know I can do a work around by dumping the monitor bus back into the console and driving my cue wedge with the L/R bus and such, but I don't want to deal with that if I don't have to. 
If you find it, let me know...just did monitors with the M-400, and I couldn't find it either. Seemed odd that I could turn it into the master for the selected mix, but not for my wedge.

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Roland M480-Cue Wedge on L/R
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 01:36:22 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 24 queries.