ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audio Architect problem  (Read 4510 times)

paul bell

Audio Architect problem
« on: August 11, 2014, 09:52:10 PM »

I need to access a DBX SC64 for a client. It needs HiQnet System Architect but I was only able to find and download Audio Architect.

I installed the software on my Windows 7 Pro laptop. It appears to have fully installed.

When I try to open it, the following message flashes on my screen for just a moment. I was able to capture it and save it as a JPEG. Other than this brief image, the software does NOT open.

What do I do? Thanks...

David Sturzenbecher

• So. Dak.
    • Sturz Audio
Re: Audio Architect problem
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 10:35:44 PM »

Paul. You can find legacy versions of System architect on the HiQnet site. You have to dig, but they are there. 

Those errors leave me to think your computer is not up to date with windows updates.. Before you installed AA. Is that a possibility?
Audio Systems Design Engineer
Daktronics, Inc.
CTS-D, CTS-I
AES Full Member

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 10:39:13 PM »

I need to access a DBX SC64 for a client. It needs HiQnet System Architect but I was only able to find and download Audio Architect.

I installed the software on my Windows 7 Pro laptop. It appears to have fully installed.

When I try to open it, the following message flashes on my screen for just a moment. I was able to capture it and save it as a JPEG. Other than this brief image, the software does NOT open.

What do I do? Thanks...

Ditto what David said, also you may have to run the installer with admin privileges.

Earlier version of System Architect available here:  http://archimedia.harman.com/en-US/system_architect

edit ps.  Audio Architect depends on .NET framework (I think 4.5, but I could be wrong).  In theory, AA/SA will install .NET if you don't already have it on your machine, not sure how AA handles earlier versions...
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 11:11:30 PM by Tim McCulloch »
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

paul bell

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 10:59:55 PM »

Thanks guys. I'm downloading SA 3.40.

It seems that I'm do some sort of Windows update every two days so I believe my system is up to date.

I'm sure 3.40 will do the trick.

Bob Leonard

• Boston, MA USA
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 11:41:35 PM »

Before you load the older version download Revo Uninstaller Pro free version and uninstall any version you have previously installed. Revo will selectively remove ALL of the program files and registry entry's allowing you to cleanly install the next version.

After you install the older version try loading the newer version on top of that.

The error relates to the missing file / .dll VenueExp . Be sure you install using admin rights.

http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html
BOSTON STRONG........
Proud Vietnam Veteran

I did a gig for Otis Elevator once. Like every job, it had it's ups and downs.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 11:41:35 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 25 queries.