ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: What am I missing??  (Read 8017 times)

Jamie Chappa

• Arsenic Promotion and Production
Re: What am I missing??
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2014, 06:30:19 AM »

iOS 7.1.2
Have you tried freestyler dmx. You can build your own iPad app. The program is very east to learn too. Here is a screen shot of the one I built

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2014, 05:18:44 PM »

Have you tried freestyler dmx. You can build your own iPad app. The program is very east to learn too. Here is a screen shot of the one I built

I appreciate the heads up but I just paid $80 for Luminair which I procrastinated about for weeks and finally downloaded. So I'm going to march on with it.
I must admit I am getting to like it for the most part - it's just the moving heads I have to get a handle on now.
I like the look of freestyler - it reminds me a bit of QLC that I used to use on my macbook. I enjoyed laying out the console the way I wanted it -I wish I could do that with Luminair.
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

Steve Garris

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2014, 06:32:37 PM »

Jamie, does this also require a separate computer, or can it be iPad only?   That looks great BTW!

Jamie Chappa

• Arsenic Promotion and Production
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2014, 07:13:56 AM »

Jamie, does this also require a separate computer, or can it be iPad only?   That looks great BTW!
It does require a seperate computer. It took a few tries to make it useable building the app myself. Now for gigs like weddings and bars with bad setups my ipad is all I need for foh.

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2014, 10:50:35 AM »

So I'm liking Luminair the more I use it. I still need some help with the XY thing. I have programmed scenes incorporating the scanners but only in auto mode. I want to be able to get the scanners to move the way I want them to by using the software rather than just going into a pre-set auto program.

Does anyone know how to do that???

Scott????……….I also need to know how to use that sound to light software update you were talking about -I can't seem to find it.
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2014, 10:50:35 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.