ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: .ISO file for Wole Hog III  (Read 3288 times)

Montez Carter

.ISO file for Wole Hog III
« on: July 22, 2014, 03:31:56 AM »

I am replacing a hard drive on my Hog III console and I am downloading version 3.2.6 it says it has to be extracted on the disks image. I do not understand what this type of file is. I have it on my USB drive can I not just burn it to a CD or is there something that has to be done special? I read the burning tips on Lightparts but I do not use any of those systems. Can anyone enlighten me on this?

TJ (Tom) Cornish

• St. Paul, MN
Re: .ISO file for Wole Hog III
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 06:28:45 AM »

I am replacing a hard drive on my Hog III console and I am downloading version 3.2.6 it says it has to be extracted on the disks image. I do not understand what this type of file is. I have it on my USB drive can I not just burn it to a CD or is there something that has to be done special? I read the burning tips on Lightparts but I do not use any of those systems. Can anyone enlighten me on this?
the ISO is the file that contains the CD image. You need to have your burning software read the ISO file and make the disk from this image. How this is done depends on what OS your computer uses, and if you have disc burning software, or are just using the OS to do the burning. Dragging the ISO onto the CD as a file will not work.

Tim Woodworth

• Intellasound Productions
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 11:13:54 AM »

I used "Deep Burner" as my software to get my ISO files onto a disk for the Hog III version consoles. It is a free download and I believe High End Systems listed it as one of the programs they suggested. Here is a link to get the free version if you are using a Windows OS. (  http://www.deepburner.com/?r=download ) Once you have that installed and downloaded the ISO file from Wholehog,  you open Deepburner and select "burn ISO image" , click "Next"  then select the location of where you put your ISO image that you downloaded. Press the (...) button on the right side in the "Image File" location, and then navigate to the location of your ISO file..select the ISO file and then select "Burn ISO" and it burns the files onto the disk in a format that can then be used in the CD drive of your console. I hope this helps.
Tim Woodworth
Intellasound Productions
Verona, WI

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 11:13:54 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.