ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Portland Area  (Read 2522 times)

Michael Gorecki

Portland Area
« on: July 18, 2014, 10:12:13 PM »

Hey Guys, Ive been tossing around the idea of moving from the LA area up to Portland OR. Just wondering if any of you guys are in that area or know of any decent sized companies doing primarily Audio/Backline. Or if they are any arenas/venues that would have a need for that kind of setup in the area. That is what I'm good at but I'm definitely not afraid to jump into lighting or video.
I've heard that Portland has a decent music scene so I would assume that there are some companies up in that area. I'll be traveling up there to check it out in the next month or so. Feel free to comment or PM me if you have any info.

Thanks,

Michael Gorecki

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ray Aberle

• Classic LAB
  • Located in Vancouver, WA (and serves OR-WA-ID-BC)
    • Kelcema Audio
Re: Portland Area
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 10:59:00 PM »

Hey Guys, Ive been tossing around the idea of moving from the LA area up to Portland OR. Just wondering if any of you guys are in that area or know of any decent sized companies doing primarily Audio/Backline. Or if they are any arenas/venues that would have a need for that kind of setup in the area. That is what I'm good at but I'm definitely not afraid to jump into lighting or video.
I've heard that Portland has a decent music scene so I would assume that there are some companies up in that area. I'll be traveling up there to check it out in the next month or so. Feel free to comment or PM me if you have any info.

Thanks,

Michael Gorecki

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael,

I'm in the area, and would love to have the resource of someone from the Prosoundweb. I'm a small but growing company, and if you're good at the tech/shop/support side of things, I would love to chat more.

-Ray
Kelcema Audio
Regional - Serving Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, BC)

Sasha Marine

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 03:32:34 PM »

Hey Michael,

I am located in Portland and can get you linked up with pretty much any of the bigger companies. Ray (above^) and I have worked together off and on for years, he is a great resource too.

Feel free to contact either of us, I am more focused on the dance music side of things. Ray is mainly a Harmon house and I have a couple powered systems (Meyer mains, Electrovoice mains and JBL subs).

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 03:32:34 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 23 queries.