ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: D.A.S. Line Array  (Read 2201 times)

Robert Piascik

• Westerville, OH (near Columbus)
D.A.S. Line Array
« on: July 14, 2014, 07:27:06 PM »

A friend is trying to tell me his 12A system is the cat's meow, the greatest thing since sliced bread. I've been a member of this forum for a while and have never seen this brand mentioned. Anybody out there use these? What's the general consensus?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 07:29:17 PM by Robert Piascik »
Pi Entertainment Services
Midas M32R / MR18
Behringer X32R
Danley SH50 / SM80 / TH118 / TH115
Fulcrum Acoustic fa22ac
RCF NX 12SMA
Yamaha DSR112 / DZR10
Powersoft X4 / M50Q
Crown iT8k

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
Re: D.A.S. Line Array
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 08:10:26 PM »

A friend is trying to tell me his 12A system is the cat's meow, the greatest thing since sliced bread. I've been a member of this forum for a while and have never seen this brand mentioned. Anybody out there use these? What's the general consensus?

Try doing a forum search, I recall some discussion and/or perhaps a rig for sale in the Marketplace a couple of years ago.

A guy in town had an Aero 12A rig but I didn't get a chance to hear it before his company closed after he had a heart attack.  :(
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

eric lenasbunt

• Bunt Backline Event Services, LLC
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 10:52:14 PM »

I work with a company that uses 8/side Aero12's for a lot of B level national acts. They sound great. They do not have a ton of low mids, but as long as you are not pushing crazy loud and hard you should be fine.

D.A.S. Is distributed out of Miami, so we also have a lot more of these boxes floating around Florida. Any regional guys here know the brand and most I have talked to feel it is pro level gear. The bang for the buck factor is pretty high with D.A.S. from the pricing I have seen.

They would be in my short list of boxes I could get an ROI on in this class

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 10:52:14 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 25 queries.