ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pulling the plug on Analog!  (Read 2330 times)

Jerry Abson

Pulling the plug on Analog!
« on: June 30, 2014, 07:41:54 PM »

So its been awhile since I posted here, but wanted to let everyone know. Our church is pulling the plug on our old Crest Audio XP8-40 and going full digital with a CL1 and RIO unit linked with a digital snake. Very excited as I have continued to learn as much as I can through the web and youtube (awesome training vids).

Just wanted to thank everyone who helped with their wisdom and experience here. You guys were very informative and really did help, even if it didnt seem like it.

And now for one last question, selling all the old stuff. Mixer, stage mixer, light viper units and effect processors. I see marketplace here, but want to avoid shipping costs. Any suggestions for selling equipment here in WA state other than craigslist that is church specific? Thinking of giving churches first crack at reasonable gear.

Thanks again everyone!

Jerry

Doug Hammel

Re: Pulling the plug on Analog!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 06:13:21 PM »

So its been awhile since I posted here, but wanted to let everyone know. Our church is pulling the plug on our old Crest Audio XP8-40 and going full digital with a CL1 and RIO unit linked with a digital snake. Very excited as I have continued to learn as much as I can through the web and youtube (awesome training vids).

Just wanted to thank everyone who helped with their wisdom and experience here. You guys were very informative and really did help, even if it didnt seem like it.

And now for one last question, selling all the old stuff. Mixer, stage mixer, light viper units and effect processors. I see marketplace here, but want to avoid shipping costs. Any suggestions for selling equipment here in WA state other than craigslist that is church specific? Thinking of giving churches first crack at reasonable gear.

Thanks again everyone!

Jerry

Go ahead and list it here in the Marketplace. There are a lot of church people here. As far as shipping goes that is usually charged to the buyer so you don't need to worry about that other than getting it boxed up. There is still a good market for analog stuff out there especially for smaller things. Enjoy your CL1.

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Pulling the plug on Analog!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 06:13:21 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 25 queries.