ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Replacing NEXO GeoS12 and RS18 (opinion?)  (Read 1558 times)

Dion Wibowo

Replacing NEXO GeoS12 and RS18 (opinion?)
« on: June 19, 2014, 03:27:42 AM »

Hi Guys,

I'm thinking to switch my NEXO GeoS12 (12 boxes) and RS18 (4 boxes) to other brand.
It's not because they are bad, but the tech support in my area is. Unfortunately, there is only one local distributor in my country, which my life is so dependent on it. (I tried to file some complaints to nexo official sites but it is always forwarded back to closest distributor) I just don't know how I can get to them. Maybe anyone have some idea?
I know there will be some depreciation, so I decided to get less expensive brand but still can reach the standard of NEXO geos system.
The market segment is pretty much for wedding, medium concert, DJ, and corporate events. (soft music to rock music but not so much on heavy metal / underground). The output is around 25k - 30k watts.
Anyone have suggestions? Thank you so much in advance.

Regards,

Dion

Frank Czar

• Website
Re: Replacing NEXO GeoS12 and RS18 (opinion?)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 11:54:03 AM »

Hey,

You have an excelent system, sound, versitility, rider acceptance. Don't know why you would sell them and go with something lesser.
What is the problem you are having? Why is your life so dependant on your rep? Have you called Nexo and spoken to anyone about it? Sometimes that is your best option, do not send an email that you are not satisfied with your rep. I am not at all sticking up for a bad rep I just dont think you need to sell a great system because of a bad rep.
I think once you sort out whatever questions you have about the system it will give you years of trouble free use. I have about 20 Nexo boxes in rental stock and have never needed factory or rep support, granted my PS-15s are a simpler setup but I'm sure Nexo can solve any issues you have.
Frank Czar
Concert Works
Daytona Beach FL. & US Virgin Islands
www.concertworksvi.com

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Replacing NEXO GeoS12 and RS18 (opinion?)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 11:54:03 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 25 queries.