ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Speaker covers - Tuki isn't taking custom orders now - need a new source  (Read 7716 times)

Steve Hurt

• Lab Lounge

Not sure I'd want to risk putting in an order right about now if he has slowed down business and is selling ... Just a thought??  I'd go with one of the others recommended here for now till the Tuki thing has settled.

Beauty of a credit card transaction.  If he doesn't deliver, he won't get paid.  I'll take the chance if he;ll make them.  I have 4 year old Tuki covers that still look new.  Probably why he's selling, not enough repeat business because they don't wear out!

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina

Beauty of a credit card transaction.  If he doesn't deliver, he won't get paid.  I'll take the chance if he;ll make them.  I have 4 year old Tuki covers that still look new.  Probably why he's selling, not enough repeat business because they don't wear out!
Ha ha.... Good testimonial for Tuki right there ........I'd just avoid any problems if it were me... Probably had too many thrown my way over the years due to situations such as this and similar but I understand you have a confidence level with this company and I respect that!
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

John durisko

Cloud 9 covers. Just placed another order for custom covers today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peter A Viehoever

royaljenner

I have used Tuki Covers to make covers for my speakers
They are no longer taking orders for custom covers.
Any recommendations?

These are for JTR N3TX speakers so its not a stock item with anyone.

Hi Steve,
I have Noesis 2TX pro from JTR (same physical size as the 3TX).

I had the first set made by undercoverny.  I got the medium thickness with protective grill plate.  I love them.  I highly recommend undercover. 

Note... They also made my 2013 Orbit shifter, Growler and Triple 8 covers.

Excellent service.

Rob Spence

• Boston Metro North/West
    • Lynx Audio Services

Hi Steve,
I have Noesis 2TX pro from JTR (same physical size as the 3TX).

I had the first set made by undercoverny.  I got the medium thickness with protective grill plate.  I love them.  I highly recommend undercover. 

Note... They also made my 2013 Orbit shifter, Growler and Triple 8 covers.

Excellent service.

Undercover made my covers for my wedges. I drew up a sketch for them and the covers fit perfect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
rob at lynxaudioservices dot com

Dealer for: AKG, Allen & Heath, Ashley, Astatic, Audix, Blue Microphones, CAD, Chauvet, Community, Countryman, Crown, DBX, Electro-Voice, FBT, Furman, Heil, Horizon, Intellistage, JBL, Lab Gruppen, Mid Atlantic, On Stage Stands, Pelican, Peterson Tuners, Presonus, ProCo, QSC, Radial, RCF, Sennheiser, Shure, SKB, Soundcraft, TC Electronics, Telex, Whirlwind and others

Scott Olewiler

• Trust me, it will be loud enough.
    • 4th Street Sound

Does anyone else other than UnderCover make weather resistant sound transparent covers? I always like to have at least two options before making a purchase and it doesn't look like any of the other companies mentioned offer that.
We're here to deliver the sound equipment. Who has the check?

Mike Christy

• Southern Maine

Does anyone else other than UnderCover make weather resistant sound transparent covers? I always like to have at least two options before making a purchase and it doesn't look like any of the other companies mentioned offer that.

FEDEX, UPS and DHL all do - those large clear plastic bags  ;D

(sorry, couldn't help myself...)

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA

FEDEX, UPS and DHL all do - those large clear plastic bags  ;D

(sorry, couldn't help myself...)

FedEx has a "specimen" bag for medical.. uh... "stuff" that needs to be sent to diagnostic labs.  They seal 100%, are very tough and puncture resistant, water-tight when used correctly.  Not sure I'd think of them as being anywhere close to sound-transparent, but they're damn near bullet proof.

I cover small speakers, monitor wedges, etc with either palletizing stretch wrap or the thinnest, cheapest trash bags I can find.  Not pretty but they'll do.  Most of the gigs that would have aesthetic objections get called off when the rain starts...
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

ProSoundWeb Community

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 25 queries.