ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: PRX612 monitor stand  (Read 5353 times)

EvanKirkendall

• Personal Text?
    • Evan Kirkendall
Re: PRX612 monitor stand
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2014, 11:24:34 PM »

Our ewi cases for our prx612m has room for two black 2x4s.  Monitor angle solved.  I'll spend time and money on a lot of stuff, but not on a cradle for our wedges.  That said - Debbie it looks really nice, good job! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1

I have a crate full of black painted 2x4's for my PRX's. Cost under $10 and took 15 minutes with a miter saw and can of spray paint.

Evan
HarfordSound LLC
HarfordSound Facebook

-Your friendly neighborhood dealer for everything!-

*Voted most destructive on mids, 2006*
*Most low end at a rock show, 5 years running*

Scott Olewiler

• Trust me, it will be loud enough.
    • 4th Street Sound
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2014, 06:10:16 AM »

+1

I have a crate full of black painted 2x4's for my PRX's. Cost under $10 and took 15 minutes with a miter saw and can of spray paint.

Evan

Unfortunatley with some monitors, they'll be sitting on your cable ends you do that. So you have to get them off the ground somehow.
We're here to deliver the sound equipment. Who has the check?

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2014, 12:17:09 PM »

Unfortunatley with some monitors, they'll be sitting on your cable ends you do that. So you have to get them off the ground somehow.

Actually Scott- yes that was the other thing..... this little stand prevents the XLRs from resting on the floor if tilted back a long way. Also because the PRX series of speakers do not have 'real' feet, the box itself is almost flush to the floor and gets easily scuffed that way - and this stand helps with that too.
One more thing, depending on how you rest the speaker in this cradle, you can choose different angles because the foam prevents any slippage....
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2014, 12:17:09 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 25 queries.