ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: RCF TT22-a Vs Yamaha DSR112 Vs EV ETX-12P  (Read 32370 times)

Mark McFarlane

Re: RCF TT22-a Vs Yamaha DSR112 Vs EV ETX-12P
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2014, 03:20:49 AM »

Congratultions Chris.
Mark McFarlane

Chris Eddison

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2014, 10:32:36 AM »

Oooh one final question to those of you who've bought tt22-a's. When they arrived, did they come with powercon leads?
I already have plenty, but every time I buy something new that uses them I add a couple more to my inventory.

I can't decide if I should get the yokes or just fly them from the flying track. When I fly them they're prett much always from a lighting bar, so yokes with clamps might be more sensible. This decision actually affects my cabling choice - I need the cable to reach the bar where I'll have a 16A t-line through connector. Don't want tonnes of excess coiled on the bar. I'll also make up some longer leads to get to the floor when I put them on stands. I guess stand mounting using the yokes (too hat bolted to the yoke cross bar, swung below the cabinet) as I do for my Tannoy V12's might give me a little more flexibility and the possibility of tilting them downwards in difficult rooms.

Any thoughts on yokes Vs steels from flying track gratefully received!
Thanks
Chris
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 02:54:46 PM by Chris Eddison »

Peter Morris

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2014, 11:19:32 AM »

Oooh one final question to those of you who've bought tt22-a's. When they arrived, did they come with powercon leads?
I already have plenty, but every time I buy something new that uses them I add a couple more to my inventory.

I can't decide if I should get the yokes or just fly them from the flying track. When I fly them they're prettying always from a lighting bar, so yokes with clamps might be more sensible. This decision actually affects my cabling choice - I need the cable to reach the bar where I'll have a . Don't want tonnes of excess coiled on the bar. I'll also make up some longer leads to get to the floor when I put them on stands. I guess stand mounting using the yokes (too hat bolted to the yoke cross bar, swung below the cabinet) as I do for my Tannoy V12's might give me a little more flexibility and the possibility of tilting them downwards in difficult rooms.

Any thoughts on yokes Vs steels from flying track gratefully received!
Thanks
Chris

FWIW in some situations when height was a problem, I have flown them horizontally using the points on the top and bottom of the box and rotated the horn.

I sure you will love these boxes ... 

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2014, 11:19:32 AM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 24 queries.