ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Suggestions on selling a line array system  (Read 1480 times)

David Hoover

Suggestions on selling a line array system
« on: June 19, 2014, 05:42:20 PM »

Hello everyone!  I wanted to get some information and suggestions on some good ways to go about selling a line array system used.  We have a Nexo GEO S8 32 box system with 4 Nexo CD18 subwoofers and camco amps to sell.  We are looking to place them up on Solaris Network, but you guys being the best, I thought you would have some awesome ideas.

Secondly, does a system like this usually sell within a reasonable amount of time?

Thanks

Miguel Angel Castro Rios

Re: Suggestions on selling a line array system
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 06:13:09 PM »

Hello everyone!  I wanted to get some information and suggestions on some good ways to go about selling a line array system used.  We have a Nexo GEO S8 32 box system with 4 Nexo CD18 subwoofers and camco amps to sell.  We are looking to place them up on Solaris Network, but you guys being the best, I thought you would have some awesome ideas.

Secondly, does a system like this usually sell within a reasonable amount of time?

Thanks

I've bought and sold gear through Soundbroker.com

Pretty good company, haven't had any troubles with them. I've bought gear in USA and ouside the USA.
Really nice guys.

Some of the gear I sold was a kf/sb 850 eaw system in Mexico shipped to USA, the buyer trusted us and didn't bother to check or see the gear physically. I thought it would be almost impossible to sell it since I was in Mexico, plus everyone is now using Line arrays. But it was sold pretty quick at a reasonable price.

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Suggestions on selling a line array system
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 06:13:09 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 25 queries.