ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: QU-16 Mix Bus to L/R  (Read 1689 times)

Loren Aguey

• New York City
QU-16 Mix Bus to L/R
« on: May 13, 2014, 08:56:07 AM »

Showed up to a gig where I was told I'd have an LS9 and instead have a QU-16. I'm trying to do a simple lav group on a bus where the group is assigned to LR and inputs are assigned to that group so I can EQ the lav group and not hack the whole PA. It's not immediately obvious if/how I can do that on this desk.

Any help would be appreciated.

g'bye, Dick Rees

• Duluth
Re: QU-16 Mix Bus to L/R
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 11:20:20 AM »

Showed up to a gig where I was told I'd have an LS9 and instead have a QU-16. I'm trying to do a simple lav group on a bus where the group is assigned to LR and inputs are assigned to that group so I can EQ the lav group and not hack the whole PA. It's not immediately obvious if/how I can do that on this desk.

Any help would be appreciated.

I do this by hard-patching the group to one of the stereo inputs with a pair of XLRF>TRS pig tails.
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

Loren Aguey

• New York City
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 07:40:22 AM »

I do this by hard-patching the group to one of the stereo inputs with a pair of XLRF>TRS pig tails.

Yeah I ended up doing that, coming out of a group back into a channel. But that was before you responded and I was thinking that there had to be another way but didn't have time to figure it out. I guess there isn't another way.

This puts this desk into the "okay for mixing bands and not so much for corporate" category in my book...

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 07:40:22 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 24 queries.