ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: LED lighting for video press events ?  (Read 7721 times)

Thomas Bishop

Re: LED lighting for video press events ?
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2013, 11:27:10 AM »

I have an Angle Light.  I bought one to see if I should start buying them for pin spotting, and for that purpose the answer is a resounding yes.  But I would NEVER use one (or even several) for this purpose.  Kino Flo is the standard in video lighting, Source 4 is the standard in stage lighting a lectern.  My first choice would be the Source 4 LED because I'm familiar with it and I like having beam control (you won't really get that out of a Kino Flo).  If your gig is in the NJ/NYC/PHL area let me know and I can put you in contact with some LED S4's.

Josh Daws

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2013, 11:05:11 AM »

try out the chauvet ovation. personally the color temp is a bit cool for my liking, but you can always warm it up a little with some color correct....but that aside its a great fixture at a really good price!

Sean Hayes

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2014, 09:21:51 AM »

I have some high end press events coming up that will rely on generator power or limited wall power.  Need to light a lectern only. Throw will be as short as 15 - 20 ft.  Are there any good solutions for low power draw, high output LED lighting instruments out there?

I highly recomend Rosco Lite Pads.
https://www.rosco.com/litepad/index.cfm

Since adding these to our rental inventory many of our regular customers have ditched the Arri kits in favor of these.

Worth a look.
Sean T. Hayes

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2014, 09:21:51 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 25 queries.