ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: mobile water supply  (Read 8046 times)

Kyle Van Sandt

Re: mobile water supply
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2014, 01:16:23 AM »

In the states I have gotten something from the national guard before, you might contact your military or heath department

For several decades I have grabbed a large stick, shook it into the air, and simply yelled to the great sky god for water.  It has always worked.  Sometimes he sends water that is white and somewhat frozen.  I, along with some other locals, have taken to sliding down great mountains on this elixir.  Others curse this white elixir and the sky god soon sends plain water.  Either way, it has always worked.  Supply is ample.  If you can't get it to work the first time, you are wearing too many clothes.  He prefers that you be naked running through your local downtown while shaking the stick and screaming.  That always works.   

Kyle Van Sandt
Production Coordinator
The Egg, Albany, NY
vansandtdesigns.com

Uli Göbel

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2014, 03:31:01 AM »

what's your criteria for this water supply? How many people are going to use it? will they be drinking it? Do you need recycled water? purified/distilled? reverse osmosis? what about coverage? does EVERYONE need water? or just the first few rows of people?

There's this company called Fiji which makes individual-sized water supplies. They're actually pretty popular. I see them all the time at local markets. They can be a bit pricey, as it's the stuff the pro's use. If you need something more in the mid-level/entry range, Aquafina & Nestle are some names you might wanna check out. Lot's of retailers also have their own, custom-branded water supplies, with varying sizes and applications.

Safety first, priceyness isn't factor there. are any German users here ? To login in a German forum wasn't easy than here and some friends pleased me to do not for a professional solution ;-)

Uli Göbel

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2014, 03:31:33 AM »

what's your criteria for this water supply? How many people are going to use it? will they be drinking it? Do you need recycled water? purified/distilled? reverse osmosis? what about coverage? does EVERYONE need water? or just the first few rows of people?

There's this company called Fiji which makes individual-sized water supplies. They're actually pretty popular. I see them all the time at local markets. They can be a bit pricey, as it's the stuff the pro's use. If you need something more in the mid-level/entry range, Aquafina & Nestle are some names you might wanna check out. Lot's of retailers also have their own, custom-branded water supplies, with varying sizes and applications.

Safety first, priceyness isn't factor there. are any German users here ? To login in a German forum wasn't easy than here and some friends pleased me to do not for a professional solution ;-)

Cailen Waddell

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2014, 08:05:10 AM »

I think you find that most everyone here works with people who provide sound, lights, staging, maybe some barricade, but very very few provide toilets and drinking water, if any. 

In the states, we rent these bathroom trailers that have clean water and black water tanks (black water is poop water), they just need electricity and the people who provide them also service them with tank emptying and refilling.

Guy Graham

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2014, 06:22:37 PM »

This looks like a good place to start!

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Uli Göbel

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2014, 04:42:04 AM »

I think you find that most everyone here works with people who provide sound, lights, staging, maybe some barricade, but very very few provide toilets and drinking water, if any. 

In the states, we rent these bathroom trailers that have clean water and black water tanks (black water is poop water), they just need electricity and the people who provide them also service them with tank emptying and refilling.

Thanx for the offer kornwestheim. Are there more German institution ?.

Lee Buckalew

• Classic LAB
  • St. Louis, MO area
    • Pro Sound Advice, Inc.
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2014, 05:25:18 AM »

hi there,
I am searching for a professional water supply solution in the south of western Germany. Complete offers also welcome
thanx

Here is one option that I found doing a Google search for "portable toilet, Germany".
http://www.adco-usa.com/cms/index.php?id=34&L=1

They have a dozen locations in Germany.  It should get you started.

I don't know if they also offer potable water.  We would usually do this by providing bottled water. 

Lee
Lee Buckalew
Pro Sound Advice, Inc.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2014, 05:25:18 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 23 queries.