ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Community SLS960 Quotes  (Read 1643 times)

judeleblanc

Community SLS960 Quotes
« on: May 12, 2014, 12:41:01 PM »

I'm 25% into a FOH speaker upgrade I intend to be complete by summer of 2015. My tops will either be (4) JBL STX835's or (4)Community SLS960. The JBL's are available everywhere I look but produce an amount of bass I'm really not lacking at present. They are also power hogs if you amp them correctly. I'd much prefer the Community SLS960 to replace my current Community SLS920's. Problem? A bit pricey, and never available used. My question? Best price I've gotten has been 3200 dollars each new. Does anyone know of any national dealers that I might get a better cost quote from even having to ship to South Louisiana? I'd appreciate any contact info anyone may have to offer. Thanks in advance. Jude LeBlanc

chuck clark

Re: Community SLS960 Quotes
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 06:39:24 PM »

Hey Jude, don't make it bad, take a sad song and make it better!
  Ok, sorry couldn't resist. Give Dan Nichols a call @ PAL (pro audio & lighting)
ph: (406)325-1891. There is NO sales tax in Montana and he might be able to get them shipped straight to you from the factory.  Dan is a super good guy and he was an early adopter of those type of boxes and will know exactly what your looking for. Did I mention he will hook you up w/ the best possible deal?
Have a great day!
Chuck

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Community SLS960 Quotes
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 06:39:24 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 25 queries.