ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Behold, our digital console connectivity issues are solved  (Read 5930 times)

Bob Leonard

• Boston, MA USA
Re: Behold, our digital console connectivity issues are solved
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2014, 04:29:55 PM »

Chill out Bob  :)

I'm pretty sure those reviews are examples of sarcasm.  At least that's the way I took it.

GTD

Maybe so, and maybe not. Regardless, there are people in this world who will believe those reviews and pay the absurd sum for a piece of crap. I still say punch the seller in the head.
BOSTON STRONG........
Proud Vietnam Veteran

I did a gig for Otis Elevator once. Like every job, it had it's ups and downs.

Ray Aberle

• Classic LAB
  • Located in Vancouver, WA (and serves OR-WA-ID-BC)
    • Kelcema Audio
Re: Behold
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2014, 04:57:51 PM »

...and The Onion, which frequently gets cited as a "real" news source by clueless people.

Yeah.... well, wherein the "Stories" that The Onion comes up with can be amusing, I think what I really enjoy is the insanity of Fark, if for nothing else then the fact that they're all legit stories published by someone. Of course, it's more challenging for The Onion to actually create the stories, as opposed to just gathering them in all one place.

Ray
Kelcema Audio
Regional - Serving Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, BC)

Craig Hauber

• Mondak Sound Design - Plentywood MT/Grenora ND
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2014, 01:12:41 AM »

What a fucking scam backed by clueless assholes. I especially like the guy who says that "with this cable you can pass more than data". How about we stick it up his ass and plug it into a wall socket. Maybe it will even pass 120v. Jeez, ya just wanna punch people who scam the public like this.

After that the review goes on to say:
In addition to the digital information, this cable lets you transmit analog signals such as love, tea, the color green, and the feeling that you get when you first step into a warm bath.

After experiencing this, I'm never going back to the cheap $5 Ethernet cables that only transmit digital data.

Which I found quite hilarious.  I'm thinking you took it seriously and stopped reading it before that paragraph out of frustration? 
Because he's clearly mocking the product. 
I also don't think there's a serious review in the whole list so it's gotten to the point where even the average consumer is now aware of audiophoolery!
Craig Hauber
Mondak Sound Design
-Live PA
-Installs
-Theatre

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2014, 01:12:41 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 25 queries.