ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wireless DMX on a budget  (Read 24005 times)

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
Re: Wireless DMX on a budget
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2014, 08:36:46 PM »

What did you plug the dongle into? If the MacBook, then run something on it to test with before complicating things with a network.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I managed to run a test from the Enttec website but I cannot make anything else run the lights. This ensured that the router and dongle are communicating with my macbook. Still not able to get my iPad or iPhone to run lights. I can't run the test online through Enttec because it is a OSX download only. I'm stuck
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2014, 09:53:40 AM »

I played around with the test function and everything appears to be working. The two 3rd party programs recommended by Enttec are Luminair and Lightingpad.  I need very limited functionality and I was wondering if anyone had used lightingpad. It only costs $19.99 and might be adequate for my needs.
Although I couldn't get the system to work from a free app -there is a reason they are free right? - I'll go ahead and download one of these and hopefully things will go more smoothly.
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2014, 09:53:40 AM »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 25 queries.